Gas Prices Drop 11 Cents to $3 a Gallon

Topspin

Verified User
Sunday June 24, 8:47 pm ET
Nation's Gas Prices Drop 11 Cents to Average of $3 Per Gallon, According to Survey

CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) -- The average price of gasoline across the country dropped about 11 cents over the last two weeks, according to a national survey released Sunday. Regular gasoline, which peaked at $3.18 in May, dropped to $3 a gallon, oil industry analyst Trilby Lundberg said. Mid-grade averaged $3.11, and premium was $3.22.

It's a conspiracy, oil companies are lowering the price so that mexicans can get back home easier after the picking season.:clink:

for a land barron you sure seem like a UFO believer.
Which supports my point you don't have to be very smart to get rich in this great economy.
I new I'd get some non economics/business reason first and am not surprised that a UFO chaser/bowling alley junkey like you would post the garbage.

My opinion of big oil is based on empirical evidence.
Spin if off to UFO's if that is what you really believe, but that is really so sad.

your opinion is based off media garbage fed to the gullabley uniformed non well red puplic.
Please state some of this evidence.
:clink:

for a land barron you sure seem like a UFO believer.
Which supports my point you don't have to be very smart to get rich in this great economy.

If it's true that you are as wealthy as you say you are, then your very existence supports your point that you don't have to be very smart to get rich in this country. You don't have to keep hammering it home.

We get it. Any fool can become rich. See also; Topspin.

I have to agree with Spin on any fool can get rich.
Look at George Bush he tried like heck to go broke many times and his falmily and fathers political buddies would no let it happen. I guess the silver spoon ones are just as hung in a rut to riches as most are stuck in a struggle to keep afloat.

And what can I say , this fool has gotten very comfortable as well :D

but I have no rich relatives.....

I have to agree with Spin on any fool can get rich.
Look at George Bush he tried like heck to go broke many times and his falmily and fathers political buddies would no let it happen. I guess the silver spoon ones are just as hung in a rut to riches as most are stuck in a struggle to keep afloat.

And what can I say , this fool has gotten very comfortable as well :D

but I have no rich relatives.....

Most of us have been well aware that fools get rich every year, long before topper came along to bring us the "news".

Sunday June 24, 8:47 pm ET
Nation's Gas Prices Drop 11 Cents to Average of $3 Per Gallon, According to Survey

CAMARILLO, Calif. (AP) -- The average price of gasoline across the country dropped about 11 cents over the last two weeks, according to a national survey released Sunday. Regular gasoline, which peaked at $3.18 in May, dropped to $3 a gallon, oil industry analyst Trilby Lundberg said. Mid-grade averaged $3.11, and premium was $3.22.

Quick Top! Find a way to give credit to the Bush tax cuts!

Cypress the bush tax credits to refiners made capital investment cheaper. We invested in refienerey capacity supply went up and prices are going down. hows that girly man?:clink:

Hmm and what is our capacity now vs last year on gasoline production, vs demand ?
Come on now you are the industry expert.
Please show quarter by quarter so we can corelate pricing.

"Hmm and what is our capacity now vs last year on gasoline production, vs demand ?
Come on now you are the industry expert.
Please show quarter by quarter so we can corelate pricing."
their are many factors you fool

What a tobyesque response :)

you don't mind making a killing on land, but let an oil man make a little extra and the false outrage jumps out.
We are free to charge $10 gallon, why don't we? Your stubborn and will drive down the street for $3gallon. We charge what your willing to pay

Back