GAS RACISTS

Did you know that Hitler never gassed any Germans during World War II?

Just ask Sean Spicer ...
He will tell you all about it...

dachaumorgue1945.jpg

I DID NAZI THAT ONE COMING...

I'm kinda old...not anywhere near as old as Mott but still not young and I was born 25 years after WW2 ended. People...get over it already.

I need to know how many you think died before we can have this discussion. Why won't you give a number?

The number is not important...
The intent was...
Now tell us what a poor misunderstood fellow you think Hitler was and how you feel history was unfair to him ...
Go ahead...

I understand exactly what you are saying ...
You think Spicer was correct the first time around and Assad is worse than Hitler...
Am I getting close?

I think Spicer's comment was equivalent to Hillary comparing Putin to Hitler. In fact her comment spawned a meme.

Spicer...evil and wrong. And ignorant.
Hillary...nothing to see here.

The problem I have is we've been lied to about the German KZ system and how it worked. The war ended in 1945. The Nazis aren't being correctly attacked at this point. If you're going to demonize people then do it for the right reasons, not the wrong reasons.

I think Spicer's comment was equivalent to Hillary comparing Putin to Hitler. In fact her comment spawned a meme.

Spicer...evil and wrong. And ignorant.
Hillary...nothing to see here.

The problem I have is we've been lied to about the German KZ system and how it worked. The war ended in 1945. The Nazis aren't being correctly attacked at this point. If you're going to demonize people then do it for the right reasons, not the wrong reasons.

Hitlers d'jour, are not at all uncommon in flamboyant political discussions. The other end of the spectrum is holocaust deniers who see Hitler as just a slightly over ambitious misunderstood politician...
Do you see justification for the demonization of Hitler or don't you...
It is a simple question.

Back