GAS RACISTS

Hitlers d'jour, are not at all uncommon in flamboyant political discussions. The other end of the spectrum is holocaust deniers who see Hitler as just a slightly over ambitious misunderstood politician...
Do you see justification for the demonization of Hitler or don't you...
It is a simple question.

The NSDAP definitely should be demonized. Their view of how society should run alone was reason enough to demonize them...but we won't demonize them for that because their view of society was a lot like...wait for it...progressives.

Now, as for the Jew question, how many times should I ask you? How many Jews were gassed? If you're going to play this game you have to give a pretty big number of dead because if you don't then your outrage is fake.

The NSDAP definitely should be demonized. Their view of how society should run alone was reason enough to demonize them...but we won't demonize them for that because their view of society was a lot like...wait for it...progressives.

Now, as for the Jew question, how many times should I ask you? How many Jews were gassed? If you're going to play this game you have to give a pretty big number of dead because if you don't then your outrage is fake.

Then you do deny that there was a holocaust in the proportion that is generally accepted by historians...
What number do you believe?
Don't leave us in suspense.

Then you do deny that there was a holocaust in the proportion that is generally accepted by historians...
What number do you believe?
Don't leave us in suspense.

At Birkenau probably 1.4 million. With most of those being Soviet POW commissars and people who died in the cattle cars.

The camps to the east in Poland and modern day Belarus it's hard to know for sure but probably another 1 to 1.5 million, mostly Soviets and partisans.

Then you've got people who died from being overworked and malnourished...this number I'm not even willing to guess.

Do you think I'm off on this?

At Birkenau probably 1.4 million. With most of those being Soviet POW commissars and people who died in the cattle cars.

The camps to the east in Poland and modern day Belarus it's hard to know for sure but probably another 1 to 1.5 million, mostly Soviets and partisans.

Then you've got people who died from being overworked and malnourished...this number I'm not even willing to guess.

Do you think the number that you believe would make Hitler less of a murderous racist asshole? Or are you just pointing to your conviction that the history books maybe just didn't get the numbers exact.
What are you saying?

Do you think the number that you believe would make Hitler less of a murderous racist asshole? Or are you just pointing to your conviction that the history books maybe just didn't get the numbers exact.
What are you saying?

I asked you for a number. You didn't have the balls to give one. I gave you the numbers I've read. You still don't have the balls to give a number.

I asked you for a number. You didn't have the balls to give one. I gave you the numbers I've read. You still don't have the balls to give a number.

As I said, the exact number is not all that important,. You use the number as a jumping off point to defend Hitler, yet when pinned down you draw back and couch your answers.
I think that if you really said what you believed you would be dismissed as a neo-Nazi and that is what you are trying to avoid with all your dancing around.
It's amusing to watch.

I need to know how many you think died before we can have this discussion. Why won't you give a number?

Why do you need to know an exact number that were gassed at Auschwitz? Why is that relevant to a discussion? Are you too lazy to look it up yourself?

I think Spicer's comment was equivalent to Hillary comparing Putin to Hitler. In fact her comment spawned a meme.

Spicer...evil and wrong. And ignorant.
Hillary...nothing to see here.

The problem I have is we've been lied to about the German KZ system and how it worked. The war ended in 1945. The Nazis aren't being correctly attacked at this point. If you're going to demonize people then do it for the right reasons, not the wrong reasons.

The KZ system and the extermination camps. Two different things. Apparently, you're an apologist for both.

Yep, you are.

An estimated 1.3 million people were sent to the camp, of whom at least 1.1 million died. Around 90 percent of those killed were Jewish; approximately 1 in 6 Jews killed in the Holocaust died at the camp. Others deported to Auschwitz included 150,000 Poles, 23,000 Romani and Sinti, 15,000 Soviet prisoners of war, 400 Jehovah's Witnesses,

My wife doesn't...or so she'd have me believe.
Well technically women pooter...but don't let them fool you...two pooters are a fart.

One of my wife's favorite snacks is mango slices dipped in bagoong (fermented shrimp paste). Her farts afterwards are some of the deadliest ever produced. Right up there with sarin gas.

I think Spicer's comment was equivalent to Hillary comparing Putin to Hitler. In fact her comment spawned a meme.

Spicer...evil and wrong. And ignorant.
Hillary...nothing to see here.

The problem I have is we've been lied to about the German KZ system and how it worked. The war ended in 1945. The Nazis aren't being correctly attacked at this point. If you're going to demonize people then do it for the right reasons, not the wrong reasons.
I agree. I mean the Nazis did some horrible things...but it's not like they're from Michigan.

Back