here let me entertain you .

A tiny butt plug walks into a bar.

after sucking every dick there he looks around and asks If it was a hate crime

Ok tiny butt plug,

here let me entertain you .

A tiny butt plug walks into a bar.

after sucking every dick there he looks around and asks If it was a hate crime

Let the meltdown continue.

What is hilarious is that you are demeaning Howard and don't even know it.

:rofl2:

I would be annoyed and it would be vandalism, but I wouldn't classify it a "hate crime" I would get it fixed and go about my business

But, I guess those queers are always looking for drama. Look how Howard has melted down right before eyes

There is a pool to see how long it takes for him to snap for good and get perma banned.

Shouldn't you be wiping up the ooze from your wife's pussy?

Why are you talking about Howards significant other like that? That is rude

dude I was trying to shift it off his wife.

I have no idea if this guy has one or not but was making a joke that was aimed at it NOT being his wife who gets insulted.

I love how you pretend you are an innocent kinda guy

I guess this can all be traced back to USF's sick comments. I just want to point out something very important that I don't think many people here realize:

NOBODY HERE RESPONDS TO USF.

He is easily the most reviled poster on the board.

Now, ILA is a close second, but USF holds the top spot and has since his two mangy dogs were kicked out and told to find scraps elsewhere.

We're talking about your wife. The bitch cunt who likes to fuck every black man she can see because you can't get it up.

Poor Howard. Look what I have reduced you to.

Even your cheer leading squad of Tekky and Darla are repulsed by your actions.

You should take a step back and get some perspective. I will continue to pray for you

Poor Howard. Look what I have reduced you to.

Even your cheer leading squad of Tekky and Darla are repulsed by your actions.

You should take a step back and get some perspective. I will continue to pray for you

You need to cut him some slack; because not only did he discover that JB has full blown aids, but what he thought were hemorrhoids are really herpes.

You need to cut him some slack; because not only did he discover that JB has full blown aids, but what he thought were hemorrhoids are really herpes.

WOW! Is that true? That is sad. AIDS is very preventable. That is why you see so few non IV drug using heterosexuals contracting AIDS. It has really ravaged the homo community.

The real question is how anyone in the US could contract AIDS today after the billions of dollars spent on education. It is like they are asking for it

Hey ILA...You're wrong.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100685883

An antibiotic-resistant strain of gonorrhea—now considered a superbug—has some analysts saying that the bacteria's effects could match those of AIDS.

"This might be a lot worse than AIDS in the short run because the bacteria is more aggressive and will affect more people quickly," said Alan Christianson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine.

Even though nearly 30 million people have died from AIDS related causes worldwide, Christianson believes the effect of the gonorrhea bacteria is more direct.

"Getting gonorrhea from this strain might put someone into septic shock and death in a matter of days," Christianson said. "This is very dangerous."

"It's an emergency situation," said William Smith, executive director of the National Coalition of STD Directors. "As time moves on, it's getting more hazardous."

Hmm...I wonder who's the source of this rot?

Poor, poor USF. Y'all have to excuse him, he's still trying to get that negro man out of his wife's butt.

Some one informed me that Howard has melted down so far, that he's now using the word "negro" in an attempt to insult.
I wonder if he calls JB "negro" when he's getting his lunch packed?

Some one informed me that Howard has melted down so far, that he's now using the word "negro" in an attempt to insult.
I wonder if he calls JB "negro" when he's getting his lunch packed?

Howey has gone over the edge. He was always a nutty douche nozzle, but he is approaching unstable now. Even Darla and Tekky are appalled at his behavior

Back