Get-together

During the late 90s I was participating in a chat room. Every so often we'd plan a get-together in order to meet everyone. For example, there would be "meetings" in Pa., NY, Las Vegas, Ontario, etc. usually at a hotel. There were other "meetings" on the west coast, as well.

So, anyone think that would be a good idea for this group? Political discussions and a few beers would guarantee a great time! :cheer:

During the late 90s I was participating in a chat room. Every so often we'd plan a get-together in order to meet everyone. For example, there would be "meetings" in Pa., NY, Las Vegas, Ontario, etc. usually at a hotel. There were other "meetings" on the west coast, as well.

So, anyone think that would be a good idea for this group? Political discussions and a few beers would guarantee a great time! :cheer:

I think you would have to be very careful getting this crowd together. lol

We've always talked about it. The active word there being "talked"... I'd love to get everybody together in Las Vegas or something... a JPP Convention so to speak.

We've always talked about it. The active word there being "talked"... I'd love to get everybody together in Las Vegas or something... a JPP Convention so to speak.

It would be fun. I'd make the trip out.

Do you not get the feeling that the numbers arriving wouldn't exactly tally with the numbers departing?
Maybe there wouldn't be as many appendages, but I think the same amount of bodies would leave as came... People may keep the arms as souvenirs too, so maybe the same amount of appendages would go too, just not all to the same destinations they came from...

Do you not get the feeling that the numbers arriving wouldn't exactly tally with the numbers departing?

That was exactly why I said we would have to be careful. But I think those who make the most noise would probably either not show up or would be much more meek in person.

That was exactly why I said we would have to be careful. But I think those who make the most noise would probably either not show up or would be much more meek in person.

On balance i think it's worth the gamble that if somebody ends up in a shallow desert grave it'll be somebody that i don't mind hearing from again. No names obviously.

Damo...it may be worth putting the valuable spade concession stand out to tender.

On balance i think it's worth the gamble that if somebody ends up in a shallow desert grave it'll be somebody that i don't mind hearing from again. No names obviously.

Damo...it may be worth putting the valuable spade concession stand out to tender.

Spade concession and perhaps sell someone a few bags of lime.

Who wants to see if we can get a group discount? Desh, when is the off-peak season in LV? That's when we should be able to get the best deal both on flights and hotels. What about off-strip discounts? Can you help us out planning something like this with advise?

Back