Get Your Prostate checked, please!

Nope, not really, men are just cry babies, and feel so violated. I think of Peter on Family Guy when he had his prostate checked! Hilarious!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHKTE75dgE4"]YouTube - Family Guy - Prostate Exam[/ame]

makes me laugh every time!

Nope, not really, men are just cry babies, and feel so violated. I think of Peter on Family Guy when he had his prostate checked! Hilarious!

its because each time you get a prostate exam you become slightly gay. after the third there is scientific proof you become a full flung homosexual

Yes, I have seen her humping your leg, too!

Poor Foggy. It's tough ain't it? Guess seeing someone humping has gotta be better than no humping at all, eh Grammy?

You two elders, should hook up and exchange woes about how you ain't gettin' any.

tom is such a coward, he can't handle dealing with men, much braver to insult the women

he claims he put me on ignore because my rep to him was not positive and that he would ignore me until i replied positively to him....YET....he has no problem giving a nasty neg rep in return, calling me a fucking wanker and continually trading non positive insults with ID and USloyal

not only a coward, but an intellectually dishonest wanker :D

Prostate exams aren't fun? WTF? Was that sarcasm?

Prostate exams are fucking awesome! I get mine every six months even though I'm not that old.

Back