Getting my Conceal Carry...

A fact of life we all get old...however some of us have real memories to draw from...***sigh*** Experience defeats university professors anyday....imho!

Yeah too bad some of our wisdom comes a bit to late to have helped us to avoid some past mistakes though.
And the youth listen no better than we did.

Lol...

I tested it with the teacher's holster. You can put a Glock 22 (.40 cal) behind the back and conceal it well.

Ya are a big dude!...is that like the 44/40 of the civil war era....rolling block and all...naw never mind just jerking your chain...a 40cal is cool does the job well...but have you checked out the 500 mag six(five) shooter...it will knock the socks off of any intruder...even mo betta than the 45cal...!Betta chck the calf holster though as ya have not carried for very long...LOL

Ya are a big dude!...is that like the 44/40 of the civil war era....rolling block and all...naw never mind just jerking your chain...a 40cal is cool does the job well...but have you checked out the 500 mag six(five) shooter...it will knock the socks off of any intruder...even mo betta than the 45cal...!Betta chck the calf holster though as ya have not carried for very long...LOL
It sounds like a good idea as well. Easier to conceal and better for dress-up crap. I could easily carry many places with a rig such as that.

Say what....???

Yeah too bad some of our wisdom comes a bit to late to have helped us to avoid some past mistakes though.
And the youth listen no better than we did.

I listened and experienced well....life is a "Bitch" then ya marry one...then again I learned the divorce courts well...but hey 'Nam' was a win win...albeit the politicians stuck their noses where they did not belong...nough' said! Don't take this any further I am starting to worry about a bro' that said he also has been there done that!

Back