Getting Punched in the nose - I think it feels good

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Ok, so I was thinking about this the other day. I've realized that among the times i've been hit in the nose (usually by accident), even though it's painful, at the same time, I sort of enjoy the feeling. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about or am I completely fucked in the head?

Ok, so I was thinking about this the other day. I've realized that among the times i've been hit in the nose (usually by accident), even though it's painful, at the same time, I sort of enjoy the feeling. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about or am I completely fucked in the head?

Why, no grind, of course you're normal!! :whip:
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

*walking away slowly*

Last edited:
I tend towards the later! LOL

BTW, Grind, it seems you're into some kinky stuff.
Uhh no. Enjoying being hit in the nose is not kinky. It's full blown perverted! LOL

Keep in mind the difference between kinky and perverted is one of degree. It's the difference between using a feather and using the whole damned chicken.

What's her name, you masochist? And is she hot???

You're definitely fucked in the head. I've broken my nose before and there was nothing that felt good about it. I'm betting in 10 years time you'll be fully into S&M and will have a regular dominatrix.

You're definitely fucked in the head. I've broken my nose before and there was nothing that felt good about it. I'm betting in 10 years time you'll be fully into S&M and will have a regular dominatrix.

LMAO!

Or, maybe a Republican Senator?

that's hot

Tricia_Helfer_Dominatrix.jpg

Back