Getting Punched in the nose - I think it feels good

The last option I think.

Unlike Damo I do not confuse pain and pleasure.

You don't confuse pain & pleasure, you enjoy both (in certain situations).

Unless you have tried it, you don't want to make fun of it.

You don't confuse pain & pleasure, you enjoy both (in certain situations).

Unless you have tried it, you don't want to make fun of it.

I have never tried a lot of things.
And feel no need to try many of them.

Sometimes pain is a byproduct of having fun for me but pain is never a route for pleasure.

I have powerful pills that help with pain.
Wanna trade some pain?

I have never tried a lot of things.
And feel no need to try many of them.

Sometimes pain is a byproduct of having fun for me but pain is never a route for pleasure.

I have powerful pills that help with pain.
Wanna trade some pain?

Thanks for offering, but no thanks.

I find it fascinating that my study of a sub-culture makes uscitizen believe that I participate in sadomasochism. BTW - while there were some people who were into S&M that were among people I spoke to while studying the culture to write a realistic book, they were by far the minority. The character I was researching for was into bondage, not pain, so most of my focus remained there to make a believable character, most forays into other portions of the subculture were for off-side moments in the novel where the character meets friends who were into different aspects of kinkster sex. You don't need to study all aspects to pick up and understand the points of reference and terminology that would be used.

I find it fascinating that my study of a sub-culture makes uscitizen believe that I participate in sadomasochism. BTW - while there were some people who were into S&M that were among people I spoke to while studying the culture to write a realistic book, they were by far the minority. The character I was researching for was into bondage, not pain, so most of my focus remained there to make a believable character, most forays into other portions of the subculture were for off-side moments in the novel where the character meets friends who were into different aspects of kinkster sex. You don't need to study all aspects to pick up and understand the points of reference and terminology that would be used.

I think its fascinating that people would dismiss either S&M or Bondage without at least experimenting a little.

But thats just me.

Damocles, I think there are a lot more people into bondage than S&M. Probably a lot more than people think.

I think its fascinating that people would dismiss either S&M or Bondage without at least experimenting a little.

But thats just me.

Damocles, I think there are a lot more people into bondage than S&M. Probably a lot more than people think.
No, not than I would think.

Is uscitizen alone in that belief Damo?
So far, yes. You seem to be the only person that took research for a character in a fiction novel to mean that I was into sadomasochism.

There is nothing wrong with kinksters, they are simply more honest with themselves than some in the vanilla groups that would maintain that they were "freaks" for what they do.

So far, yes. You seem to be the only person that took research for a character in a fiction novel to mean that I was into sadomasochism.

There is nothing wrong with kinksters, they are simply more honest with themselves than some in the vanilla groups that would maintain that they were "freaks" for what they do.
I went to an "Anything For Love" convention in the early 90's and it completely changed my views on gays and lesbians and on how really vanilla that whole issue is. There are some real life style freaks out there that make gays and lesbians appear mainstream by comparison (and I'm not being in the least bit facetious).

Having said that, there's a lot of good things to be said for kink. How it spices up your love life and reinforces intimacy. What it all really boils down to is if it's consensual and it feels good, then it's all good. Anyone who has a problem with that, well it's just that "their problem".

I went to an "Anything For Love" convention in the early 90's and it completely changed my views on gays and lesbians and on how really vanilla that whole issue is. There are some real life style freaks out there that make gays and lesbians appear mainstream by comparison (and I'm not being in the least bit facetious).

Having said that, there's a lot of good things to be said for kink. How it spices up your love life and reinforces intimacy. What it all really boils down to is if it's consensual and it feels good, then it's all good. Anyone who has a problem with that, well it's just that "their problem".
All of this is true.

One of the weirdest ones that I ran into when I was researching the book, and I struggled not to "find" some way to force it into the novel, were the people who get turned on by balloon popping. There are some odd fetishes....

LOL DAMO... you are getting MIGGGGHTTTTY defensive! Makes one wonder :cof1:

All of this is true.

One of the weirdest ones that I ran into when I was researching the book, and I struggled not to "find" some way to force it into the novel, were the people who get turned on by balloon popping. There are some odd fetishes....

I can understand the S&M folks and the bondage folks, even if my tastes run in a different way.

The one that I have never been able to comprehend is the foot fetishists. And that is, apparently, a very common fetish.

Lotta beautiful parts on a woman, but her feet?

Back