Ghost Train's Prediction

domer76

Verified User
Just like the typical RW pussy, Ghost Train post lies and bans those that would call him on his bullshit.

Ghost Train, cuntboy, you should probably take a look at Tom's history of spouse baiting and spouse shaming before you make any stupid fuckking comments about racism. I give back to him what he has earned and deserves. And I'll continue to do so when he can't learn to shut the fuck up.

You'll notice, dumbfuck, that my comments are directed at him and him alone. And only in response to his spouse baits.

So, ignorant shitstain, take your false allegations about me and the left leaners and shove it up your ass. There is no comparison to the racist RW cumstains on this forum, from CFM to TDAK to Evmetro and others. None.

Fucking moron.

Just like the typical RW pussy, Ghost Train post lies and bans those that would call him on his bullshit.

Ghost Train, cuntboy, you should probably take a look at Tom's history of spouse baiting and spouse shaming before you make any stupid fuckking comments about racism. I give back to him what he has earned and deserves. And I'll continue to do so when he can't learn to shut the fuck up.

You'll notice, dumbfuck, that my comments are directed at him and him alone. And only in response to his spouse baits.

So, ignorant shitstain, take your false allegations about me and the left leaners and shove it up your ass. There is no comparison to the racist RW cumstains on this forum, from CFM to TDAK to Evmetro and others. None.

Fucking moron.

Calm down, Darla. :D

Fucking moron.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fucking moron.

you share their company. you are just as bad. when you insult tom you insult others. that's the thing you don't get. retard. if tom were black would you justify calling "just him" a nigger? It would just be him, no one else, right? So would that make it ok? Or do you have the bare amount of sentience to see how retarded your logic is?

keep crying that I threadbanned your whinny ass, it gives me great joy.

ᗣ !GHOST TRAIN! ᗣ;2744937 said:
you share their company. you are just as bad. when you insult tom you insult others. that's the thing you don't get. retard. if tom were black would you justify calling "just him" a nigger? It would just be him, no one else, right? So would that make it ok? Or do you have the bare amount of sentience to see how retarded your logic is?

Nope, dumbfuck. When I insult Tom, I insult Tom. I give back to him just what he has earned. Try to keep up on the history of that exchange, moron, or shut the fuck up.

Yeah, just like the other major pussies, you talk shit about someone, yet ban them from responding. But, that's what cunts do.

Nope, dumbfuck. When I insult Tom, I insult Tom. I give back to him just what he has earned. Try to keep up on the history of that exchange, moron, or shut the fuck up.

Yeah, just like the other major pussies, you talk shit about someone, yet ban them from responding. But, that's what cunts do.

So when someone insults you, they're just insulting you; because it's what you've earned!! :good4u:

LMFAO
THAT IS SO FUCKING LAME GRIND.

TOM IS A UNIQUE PIECE OF SHIT

Tell us, gook fucker. Is it true that when your slope slides down the bannister with that sideways slit that it makes that lip-flapping sound? :rofl2:

That's it Darla, show everyone how much of a hypocrite you are; after trying to convince everyone how much you support women. :good4u:

It's curious that he used the exact same logic as Darla to justify his bullshit. Maybe USF is right?

Nonads aka Tonto appears on the scene to defend his bum chum the Lone Stranger aka Dumber69!!

Wrong as usual, spotted dick sucker.

I merely pointed out the massive hypocrisy of YOUR "bum Chum", aka Postmenopausal Pussy, calling someone else an extreme dickhead, given that he/she/whatever, is one of the most extreme dickheads around here.

Looks to me like if anyone is defending his butthole boy, it's you.

Or are you the butthole boy in that relationship?

Back