Ghost Train's Prediction

Wrong as usual, spotted dick sucker.

I merely pointed out the massive hypocrisy of YOUR "bum Chum", aka Postmenopausal Pussy, calling someone else an extreme dickhead, given that he/she/whatever, is one of the most extreme dickheads around here.

Looks to me like if anyone is defending his butthole boy, it's you.

Or are you the butthole boy in that relationship?

hahaha an actual adult made this post :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just like the typical RW pussy, Ghost Train post lies and bans those that would call him on his bullshit.

Ghost Train, cuntboy, you should probably take a look at Tom's history of spouse baiting and spouse shaming before you make any stupid fuckking comments about racism. I give back to him what he has earned and deserves. And I'll continue to do so when he can't learn to shut the fuck up.

You'll notice, dumbfuck, that my comments are directed at him and him alone. And only in response to his spouse baits.

So, ignorant shitstain, take your false allegations about me and the left leaners and shove it up your ass. There is no comparison to the racist RW cumstains on this forum, from CFM to TDAK to Evmetro and others. None.

Fucking moron.

Lighten up Rudy, I get thread banned all the time and it ain't that bad.

Just like the typical RW pussy, Ghost Train post lies and bans those that would call him on his bullshit.

Ghost Train, cuntboy, you should probably take a look at Tom's history of spouse baiting and spouse shaming before you make any stupid fuckking comments about racism. I give back to him what he has earned and deserves. And I'll continue to do so when he can't learn to shut the fuck up.

You'll notice, dumbfuck, that my comments are directed at him and him alone. And only in response to his spouse baits.

So, ignorant shitstain, take your false allegations about me and the left leaners and shove it up your ass. There is no comparison to the racist RW cumstains on this forum, from CFM to TDAK to Evmetro and others. None.

Fucking moron.

Stop whining you fucking snowflake.

Wrong as usual, spotted dick sucker.

I merely pointed out the massive hypocrisy of YOUR "bum Chum", aka Postmenopausal Pussy, calling someone else an extreme dickhead, given that he/she/whatever, is one of the most extreme dickheads around here.

Looks to me like if anyone is defending his butthole boy, it's you.

Or are you the butthole boy in that relationship?

Says the one that issued a challenge for me to come to Orlando and when it was accepted put me on ignore.

Your response will prove it.

join-the-dark-side-we-have-cookies-welcome-to-the-13906531.png

Back