Girl proposes to have sex with NFL Draft's Mr. Irrelevant

I like how she's acting like she's doing these football players a favor, when they can probably all get way hotter than her.

She's not that bad though, but still...

she's got a thing for the kid that's the "last pick on the playground", perhaps she should find someone that wasn't in a professional nfl draft to begin with? O_o

'

Yes until one of them cuts off your weenie while you're sleeping.

That's crazy hot!

you know how the other day you were talking about how women have to always have the fear in back of their mind that the guy they are with will do something sexually or something she doesn't want?

Well we have to worry about losing dicks and having teeth pulled.

you know how the other day you were talking about how women have to always have the fear in back of their mind that the guy they are with will do something sexually or something she doesn't want?

Well we have to worry about losing dicks and having teeth pulled.

Yes, and which is far more commonplace Grind?

Also I guess I have to point out again that when women think a man is crazy they say "shit this guy is crazy let me get the f out of here before he kills me). When men think a woman might be crazy (provided she is physically attractive) they say "I really have to bone her".

You don't want to lose a dick, don't go home with a crazy chick!

haha, see it rhythms!

Although that dentist story was crazy stuff, wow. Holy moly.

He's going to get all new implants on her insurance company though. But still. Wow.

Back