Girl proposes to have sex with NFL Draft's Mr. Irrelevant

Is it just me or is every Brianne in the world mega hot? I work with a Brianne and I get an office boner every time I see her. I don't think I've ever met an ugly Brianne...

Real Grind, your gif is starting to make me sick. I used to think it was cute till I realized, just yesterday, that one of them is eating another one of them? I know you probably think I'm in outer space for just noticing that, but what can I tell you. And it's grossing me out now!

Real Grind, your gif is starting to make me sick. I used to think it was cute till I realized, just yesterday, that one of them is eating another one of them? I know you probably think I'm in outer space for just noticing that, but what can I tell you. And it's grossing me out now!

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll so awesome you just noticed.

it's eating a rat or some other small rodent

I thought it was just me. The one eating the rodent makes me gag.

Back