Girls only thread

My first thought was "does she know it resembles a black window"?

Upon looking at it more I realised what she was doing.

Its makes her look samller in some places and is bold.

I think she probably told some aides "Im wearing it anyway".

I think she will refuse to be over analysed in her style.

It was striking, and the cut was flattering. She's a beautiful woman. I hope she doesn't fall prey (and I doubt sincerely that she will) to those who would try to remake her. She's fine as she is.

I agree , she is not your typical beauty but has a real sublte beauty like most of us regular girls do.

She become more beautiful as you observe her.

She is going to set fashion plates wether she wants to or not.

Those beautiful young girls are going to be the toast of fashion.

Whatever they wear little girls EVERYWHERE are going to want a dress like that.

Ladies what did you think when you first saw Mrs Obama's dress on election night?

In general I've liked her clothes, but not that dress. It looked like she got caught in a paintball fight. Then what was with that middle part? Made her look preggers.

I think it was one of those cases where you look at a dress and think wow that slims my hips nicely and accentuates my bust. But when you get 100 yards away it looks like a black widow. I kid you not it was my very first though. Both of the men in my family went "what is she wearing?" and these guys hate fashion even more than I do.

It was striking, and the cut was flattering. She's a beautiful woman. I hope she doesn't fall prey (and I doubt sincerely that she will) to those who would try to remake her. She's fine as she is.

Meh.......

I don't usually like her clothes. As far as clothing style on the campaign trail, I have to say I think Palin won.

Back