Give Tax deduction for having abortions

Blackflag

There are too many people in this country. Think of the millions of extra people that would be crowding up the streets if abortion were illegal.

I think we should give tax deductions to people who choose to have an abortion. They are choosing to save our future and should be rewarded.

LMAO @ Damo.

Its a group dedicated to ridding the world of people. they encourage people not to have children so that the earth can heal itself of the viral-like plague we've come to know as the human race.

Nah their scope is much larger and their reasons are stupid. I'm just trying to shorten my commute time to and from work.

Just raise the price of gas to $4/gal. that should thin out the traffic on the road a bit.
$7, at least, to make any significant dent.

Seriously, though, I used to think that legislatively restricting the number of children people are allowed would be necessary at some point. Population growth has to be checked some way, and the only "natural" way to do so is by warfare. Now, I'm not so sure.

People in developed nations tend to stop having vast numbers of children. That's even true in China: resistence to the "one child" policy is much stronger in rural areas.

Ornot, Is this some kind of natural unconcious function of our species ?
The rural Chinese live in such a state that more children means more workers for the farm. Don't fall for the rural people are always stupid line. It isn't true in China either.

nahhhh, it is illegal immigrants that are crowding up our country...our birth rate has been going down for decades, maybe we should get a tax deduction for every illegal person we turn in that has been hired illegally by our businesses, and an extra tax deduction for turning the business in for breaking the law....

I don't really blame the illegal for wanting to earn a living, but I do blame our businesses that are breaking our own laws, INTENTIONALLY, for their own bottom line while raking us peons over the coals by making us pay the health benefits of his workers.... and by influencing congress to not prosecute them over the years and to turn a blind eye to them breaking THE LAW....

Countries like Australia, are actually paying women to have babies, so they can increase their birth rate.......they need more tax paying citizens to support their baby boomers retirement they promised...they are giving them the eqivalent of $1500-$2500 usa dollars I believe, plus a promise of paying their child's college and healthcare....

interesting, no?

Back