APP - GM marijuana problem growing in Colombia

so postmodernpagan, besides being a lower educated republican hack pagan worshiper you are unable to avoid my post.
I'm not shocked a GED hack like you is that dumb

see what I mean?.....two drags on your morning toke and already you're incapable of making a lucid comment........I managed to obtain two post graduate degrees without attaining a drug habit.....am I really "lower educated" than yourself?.......

who's shocked you don't understand.
I don't toke before going to work.
Your next post that is pro anything not republican will be your first.
you are a rightwing hack, it doesn't take an MBA or even a lucid poster to see that.

postmodernpagan

How bout you be an adult and read some science on it moron, ex drunked popping off against the tree burners. We'll send dentist and college professors.

Ex drunked?? Not even ex drunkard. I have, however, suffered a massive heart attack and I am doing my best not to kill myself. I walk, I exercise and watch what I eat and drink. I have never drunk excessively and still weigh approximately what I did in my 30s & 40s. (190 x 6'2"). Now piss off and grow up.

sorry you have a weak heart, maybe you should have exercised. I seem to remember you bragging about sitting in a bar getting drunk with your mates. Whatever

Try this don't insult people if you don't expect is coming back.

We are Americans first, I may be super left on everything not business and economics. But when you bash America in general. I'll be the first to bat your little brother jealous as back down.

Had a heart attack, I suggest you try not picking fights you pussy

sorry you have a weak heart, maybe you should have exercised. I seem to remember you bragging about sitting in a bar getting drunk with your mates. Whatever

Try this don't insult people if you don't expect is coming back.

We are Americans first, I may be super left on everything not business and economics. But when you bash America in general. I'll be the first to bat your little brother jealous as back down.

Had a heart attack, I suggest you try not picking fights you pussy

Your memory seems to have failed you. I do not bash America, I bash stupid yanks. It is up to you in which camp you would rather be seen.
You'll be the first to what? Grow up.

bullshit, if you put stupid before americans I'll give you a pass.

Your brain is failing along with your heart. Try exercise and a healthy diet.
Grow up and be an old grumpy fart like you? No thanks

who's shocked you don't understand.
I don't toke before going to work.
Your next post that is pro anything not republican will be your first.
you are a rightwing hack, it doesn't take an MBA or even a lucid poster to see that.

dude.....you're a semi-literate poster who apparently learned nothing in junior college except how to score a drug-buy

postmodernpagan, you are a fucking hack
definition of a hack= someone 100% in line with either party.

and you believe in comic books

Did you do better than 3.8 in grad school, wait you went to a bible school didn't you?

bullshit, if you put stupid before americans I'll give you a pass.

Your brain is failing along with your heart. Try exercise and a healthy diet.
Grow up and be an old grumpy fart like you? No thanks

Americans I respect. Neither I nor anyone from here to there respect yanks. You are possibly unaware of the difference. Yanks are two above KKK racists and one above rednecks. Americans are ordinary people who happen to live in the United States and a fair proportion of whom actually think. (By default they tend to be centrist or left leaning).

Americans I respect. Neither I nor anyone from here to there respect yanks. You are possibly unaware of the difference. Yanks are two above KKK racists and one above rednecks. Americans are ordinary people who happen to live in the United States and a fair proportion of whom actually think. (By default they tend to be centrist or left leaning).

This is the first I've heard you make the distinction. Will await further development with much anticipation and bated breath. :medit:

And none of use respect limeys. You are probably unaware of the difference; but limeys are two places above the usual English xenophobe and 1 place above the usual English hooligan. The English are normal people who are unfortunet enough to have to live in England; but by cirumstance beyond their control, they can usually appear to be part of the rest of the earth.

This is the first I've heard you make the distinction. Will await further development with much anticipation and bated breath. :medit:

I have said same many times in the past as some 'reasonable' Americans might vouch.

Back