God always has a plan

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
2010-02-23-agnes.png

So, we get alzheimers so that we won't remember all the times that God had made us angry in life. You gotta admit that's pretty crafty of Him! :shots:

Wow. I'm convinced. God can't exist because somebody had a bad day!

I think it's just that some feel the idea that an all powerful god who loves us, but lets horrible things happen anyway is kind of fucked up.

Abrahamic faiths are extensions of the systems of emotional torture the illuminati use to create slaves with split personalities. These religions are an attempt to put the whole world through mj-13 mind control techniques.

Last edited:
I think it's just that some feel the idea that an all powerful god who loves us, but lets horrible things happen anyway is kind of fucked up.

Abrahamic faiths are extensions of the systems of emotional torture the illuminati use to create slaves with split personalities. These religions are an attempt to put the whole world through mj-13 mind control techniques.
I think the urge to be "loved" by God causes many of life's problems. It doesn't make any sense that a being like God would care at all. Religion often is the anthropomorphizing of the supernatural.

I think the urge to be "loved" by God causes many of life's problems. It doesn't make any sense that a being like God would care at all. Religion often is the anthropomorphizing of the supernatural.

No. It's natural and good to want love. Your opinion is tainted by the anti human abusive intergenerational hierarchy of hate.

Religion is the veneration of the mentally ill.

No. It's natural and good to want love. Your opinion is tainted by the anti human abusive intergenerational hierarchy of hate.

Religion is the veneration of the mentally ill.
Wanting love from an invisible magic man to the level where you'd, well, fly planes into buildings full of people is quite a different thing than the natural urge to be loved.

Even Grind has that urge, he doesn't want to be alone at death and is already thinking about kids in order to make sure that doesn't happen. Even the vast majority of believers in religion don't take it quite that far. It's quite an interesting dilemma.

Wanting love from an invisible magic man to the level where you'd, well, fly planes into buildings full of people is quite a different thing than the natural urge to be loved.
It's a manipulation of the natural urge.
Even Grind has that urge, he doesn't want to be alone at death and is already thinking about kids in order to make sure that doesn't happen.

That's sad. Reproducing as a projection of fear.

Back