God always has a plan

I think having kids is hardwired into our brains. I am going to try and break my primal instincts. I can't really see many upsides except for having essentially a more advanced pet

I think having kids is hardwired into our brains. I am going to try and break my primal instincts. I can't really see many upsides except for having essentially a more advanced pet

If you get married at some point in the future you can start thinking about it then. People with kids aren't any happier than people without. And single parents just have shit luck.

If you have kids, basically, your hormones are going to brainwash you into thinking its alright. But you're also trapped, and if your free you don't need those brainwash hormones to remain just as happy.

No, the universe is balanced. An act of good is balanced by an act of evil.

God and evil have no meaning to the universe. They are properties that only have subjective meaning only to human beings (although there are probably parallels amongst the animal kingdom). Good and evil are not physical forces.

Acts of good are obviously far more common than acts of evil, and acts of good do not in any way, shape, or form require acts of evil. A world in which acts of good and evil were "balanced" would simply descend into anarchy. Humanity would not have survived as long as it has.

Back