God= dividing by zero

tinfoil

Banned
OK, I was playing around with a golden ratio script and I had a thought.

I believe the universe is still contained in the singularity space (the space that contained the singularity before the theoretical big bang) and that all we know as the universe is the result of the endless fractal splitting of the original wave of energy (God?) that has continued to fold upon itself, and its countless permutations upon themselves(and their countless permutations upon themselves)...recursive embedding FTW!!), since its creation or its coming-into-existence.

If you don't get what I'm saying, here's the nut free of all shells.
The contents of the universe are shrinking with respect the the whole of the universe. Everything shrinks and heads towards the giant blackhole at the center of the universe, which is the original void minus the space that's contained in fractal branches of the permutauions of the creation(what we call the big bang).

matter is movement

it's the percievable effect of the movement of pathways of recursive movements(with respect to the percieved units ie atoms to stars...protons to atoms ....quarks to protons... ? to quarks....it never ends)

The formula to come from nothing to infinite possibilities must be recursive

There is only one formula that meets this

Golden ratio.

I did a search with some key words
god is when you divide by zero - Google Search

and in the results page i found a link to here
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090126152822AAhEyQJ

One poster wrote this:

You have proof that God exists. God created something from nothing.

Step 1: Let a=b.
Step 2: Then a^2 = ab,
Step 3: Then a^2 + a^2 = a^2 + ab,
Step 4: Then 2a^2 = a^2 + ab,
Step 5: Then 2 a^2 - 2ab = a^2 + ab - 2ab,
Step 6: Then 2a^2 - 2ab = a^2 - ab.

Step 7: This can be written as 2 (a^2 - ab) = 1 (a^2 - ab),
Step 8: and cancelling the (a^2 - ab) from both sides gives 1=2.

We have just shown that 'something' can be created from 'nothing', and all we had to do was divide by 0!
(a^2 - ab = 0)

Good luck!

Wow. That's awesome.

What do you think?

I don't believe in a bearded invisible god. I believe the universe can be refered to as a supreme being, for lack of a better term.

OK, I was playing around with a golden ratio script and I had a thought.

I believe the universe is still contained in the singularity space (the space that contained the singularity before the theoretical big bang)

There was no space before the big bang

and that all we know as the universe is the result of the endless fractal splitting of the original wave of energy (God?)

of course . . .

Everything shrinks and heads towards the giant blackhole at the center of the universe, which is the original void minus the space that's contained in fractal branches of the permutauions of the creation(what we call the big bang).

( . . . )

( bunch of other nonsense)

I just hope you are high.

Step 7: This can be written as 2 (a^2 - ab) = 1 (a^2 - ab),
Step 8: and cancelling the (a^2 - ab) from both sides gives 1=2.

We have just shown that 'something' can be created from 'nothing', and all we had to do was divide by 0!
(a^2 - ab = 0)

Good luck!

Wow. That's awesome.

What do you think?

I think we have reached dixie level stupidity.

4*0 = 2*0

now if we just remove the 0's:

4 = 2 :eek:

There, I just one upped god

Why call the universe god?

I think theocrats insist on personifying things so that will and intention can be ascribed to man made events and ideas, yet passed off as god's desires.

So what, birds suck seeds.

blowjob.gif

but seriously,

why call the universe god?

Why call energy god?

Why call everything god?

just to make ignorant theocrats feel included, or to perpetuate their antisocial memes into the world of science?

LOL, I was shown this by my math teacher when I was in the 9th grade. He said nothing about God though. I also understood it less then. :)

yeah, don't know why i bothered with the idiots here.

Science says the big bang created everything from nothing

so science says 0=1

Fuck you idiots

You can literally make anything equal anything else by dividing by zero. That's one of the reasons the operation is not allowed. If something proves everything, it proves nothing. Tinfoil is incredibly ignorant.

yeah, don't know why i bothered with the idiots here.

Science says the big bang created everything from nothing

so science says 0=1

Fuck you idiots

The big bang theory states that everything was created from we don't have a fucking clue. There's no way to go before the big bang to figure out what was going on before it. Dividing by zero is a meaningless operation that has nothing to do with anything.

Back