God is a noob

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
xyH3n.png

i changed my mind, i never want to play poker with you, you're a sycophant and have nothing else to offer the world.

your friends claim you're smart, so i gave you the benefit of the doubt and think, well, maybe playing poker with him will show a different side. nope, you're a sycophant and most likely the next mass murderer we read about in the news.

i changed my mind, i never want to play poker with you, you're a sycophant and have nothing else to offer the world.

your friends claim you're smart, so i gave you the benefit of the doubt and think, well, maybe playing poker with him will show a different side. nope, you're a sycophant and most likely the next mass murderer we read about in the news.

Poker?

I scored in the top 90% on my ACT test without studying for anything at all. Extrapolating from that would give me an IQ somewhere in the 120-130 area. Although the relationship between ACT and SAT scores and IQ is tenuous, a 26-point gap that's unaided with studying the material is, I imagine, uncommon.

I scored in the top 90% on my ACT test without studying for anything at all. Extrapolating from that would give me an IQ somewhere in the 120-130 area. Although the relationship between ACT and SAT scores and IQ is tenuous, a 26-point gap that's unaided with studying the material is, I imagine, uncommon.

liar....not only do you not know anything at all about extrapolating......nobody in their right mind would pay for you to take an act.....it would be a total waste of money to send you to college....

Last edited:
Why? Because I'm taking pussy classes like caclulus and differential equations instead of real classes like theology?

nah, because you've had trouble memorizing the recipe for coffee with extra cream and the boss says he is not going to let you apply for the barrista position that's opening up next month.....

Back