God is a noob

Math is the headiest stuff there is. I was mocking theology. Theology is the practice of multiplying something by zero and getting a number.

lol....in your case, life is the practice of multiplying everything by zero.....

you see, the problem you face is this.....there may be a college kid somewhere with a math degree and a potential internship, but he doesn't post on this board......the only Watermark we know around here isn't bright enough to tie his own shoes.....so either lose the online persona and post as a college kid with a math degree, or don't bother to bring him up.....here he does not exist........you're Watermark.....you are, because you don't think.......

Last edited:
Math is the headiest stuff there is. I was mocking theology. Theology is the practice of multiplying something by zero and getting a number.
You do get a number. It's zero. I thought you were good at math. Math isn't all that heady, if you know how to do it you know the answer.

You do get a number. It's zero. I thought you were good at math. Math isn't all that heady, if you know how to do it you know the answer.

Getting something. I should have said 'getting something'.

Science and math describe reality. Theology and philosophy muddle it. They are worthless.

Last edited:
Back