Good Bad News

I am reasonably certain this foul concoction is served only to see how many tourists from America will actually put it in their mouths, this way they get to laugh behind our backs.

You have caught us out.

Although to be fair, whenever visiting Republican Senators come to visit we have a hard time stopping them putting all manner of odd things in their mouths.

The foot-tapping code works there too?

I'm not completely familiar with the gay scene these days, but i believe that some form of code may exist, however, rather like sign language the American and British versions may differ slightly.

They used to use their own language, "Polari".

I'm not completely familiar with the gay scene these days, but i believe that some form of code may exist, however, rather like sign language the American and British versions may differ slightly.

They used to use their own language, "Polari".

Well you guys drive on the wrong side of the road, and generally do everything ass backwards, so two taps probably means yes, meet me in the hallway, and three tops means the answer is no...causing much confusion for globe trotting homosexuals.

Well you guys drive on the wrong side of the road, and generally do everything ass backwards, so two taps probably means yes, meet me in the hallway, and three tops means the answer is no...causing much confusion for globe trotting homosexuals.
Well.... I didn't notice them all reaching under the stalls regularly. But then I usually used the 'loo' at the bed and breakfast rather than public stalls.

Ah, the international rule of Tony Orlando and Dawn (although i'll bet Dawn feels like a bit of a spare part, eh?)

To be honest, over here, our gays have become very good at soliciting some hot love action by asking if the other gentleman fancies a bit. Quite revolutionary, i feel. Perhaps American gays could try something similar?

Ah, the international rule of Tony Orlando and Dawn (although i'll bet Dawn feels like a bit of a spare part, eh?)

To be honest, over here, our gays have become very good at soliciting some hot love action by asking if the other gentleman fancies a bit. Quite revolutionary, i feel. Perhaps American gays could try something similar?

LOL

I'll ask around. It sounds like it's just crazy enough to work!

Haggis is a peculiar Scotch invention made for the underdeveloped Scotch palette and anathema to the civilised Englishman.

An English gentlemen would probably frequent the Black Pudding emporium. Although not being vampiric in tendency myself i turn my nose up at such establishments.

Oh, right! I forgot that British cuisine is internationally celebrated!:rolleyes:
:D

Back