Good riddance

Yeah...and now it's clear why everyone hates him...

this guy was co-inventor of the "broken windows" theory...how DARE anyone think eradicating graffiti and getting drunks off the street might actually be a good thing for communities.
had it stopped there, I don't think you'd be seeing this amount of distaste for him. unfortunately, what he created has become a monster that leads to such abuses as boston cops KNOWING that citizens can record their actions in public, having been officially 'trained' to know that, and then start using 'loitering' ordnances to cite, arrest, and confiscate those same cellphones or recording devices.

it's all a slippery slope, dude. I know you can't see that, but it's what happens when the people don't want to handle things themselves, you let government do it for you.

had it stopped there, I don't think you'd be seeing this amount of distaste for him. unfortunately, what he created has become a monster that leads to such abuses as boston cops KNOWING that citizens can record their actions in public, having been officially 'trained' to know that, and then start using 'loitering' ordnances to cite, arrest, and confiscate those same cellphones or recording devices.

it's all a slippery slope, dude. I know you can't see that, but it's what happens when the people don't want to handle things themselves, you let government do it for you.

That wasn't down to him though, it's more about police accountability.

several communities are trying to create civilian review boards as we speak. they are being met with heavy resistance from police unions and prosecutors. They do not want any review of their actions.

It needs to done at a Federal Level, of course no doubt States Rights and the Constitution will be invoked to stop it happening.

Why would anyone be happy that they lost a member? The only people I ever see that from are the ones that get their a$$es owned a lot.

I think you misread the thread.

It's possible. I questioned the topic, not any individual. I am also well aware some people just need to go. In my experience, people that are glad someone else has left are usually people that can't handle the person.

There's no such thing as an untrainable marine. You just have to hit them in the right place. :)

Back