Goodbye Board! :(

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
My work just started filtering bulletin boards and forums. Looks like I won't be around nearly as much.

I'll try to check in every now and then, but usually when this happens to a user they drop off the face of the earth.

:(

And no Dano, they didn't start filtering it because you are planning on posting less.

My work just started filtering bulletin boards and forums. Looks like I won't be around nearly as much.

I'll try to check in every now and then, but usually when this happens to a user they drop off the face of the earth.

tiana this is awful news. the board is no fun without you. can't you get a new job? and how could they do this a week before the election, are they insane?

don't worry you still pwn.

Us other youngin's will put our leet hax0r skills to make sure you figure out a rock solid work around. trust me you've got a good team on your side. HOLLA

bummer!

You will have to come to Vegas more often then.

tiana this is awful news. the board is no fun without you. can't you get a new job? and how could they do this a week before the election, are they insane?

LOL maybe I should just get a new job. I wonder would the interviewer frown upon me asking about their internet filters?

bummer!

You will have to come to Vegas more often then.

I want to actually plan a trip with my boyfriend one of these days. I'd love to go see the hoover damn this time around!

I'll pop in every now and then. It was just much easier to cut into work time than to cut into personal time.

don't worry you still pwn.

Us other youngin's will put our leet hax0r skills to make sure you figure out a rock solid work around. trust me you've got a good team on your side. HOLLA

I think if I get caught on a proxy I'd get in trouble. At least that's what the urban legend at my job says.

Why don't you ask your boss?

LMAO. First off, she wouldn't know and secondly, I'm trying to get promoted. Asking her about getting filters off so that I can screw around during the work week really wouldn't help my cause young grasshopper.

Back