GOODBYE

Howey

Banned
You aren't going any where turd blossom. Now tell me. Why was a coat hanger the weapon of choice for mothers wanting to kill their unborn?

I don't like to be challenged by dimwits.

Goodbye.

Those of you who wish to join me in a child-free forum can join us at...

And remember, don't feed the trolls!

TTFN!

Last edited by a moderator:
what a joke. you make a huge stink on that site about rules and then say....edit, screw it no rules. you could have engaged members of this board, instead you chose not to.

you have not challenged anyone with your constant trolling and whining on this board howey. you've engaged in some of the most childish antics this board has ever seen. creating a group calling a poster a steaming pile of shit....yeah...that is mature.

you won't be missed.

Goodbye.

TTFN!

I hoPe you will return!

RULES:

6. Unless you buy advertising or have my permission, you cannot advertise on my site! Those posts will be deleted, you will lose access to the site.

Unless Howie has purchased advertising from Damo, someone needs to delete this thread now, and ban him permanently from the site.

RULES:

6. Unless you buy advertising or have my permission, you cannot advertise on my site! Those posts will be deleted, you will lose access to the site.

Unless Howie has purchased advertising from Damo, someone needs to delete this thread now, and ban him permanently from the site.

YEAH :D

35sdg5.jpg

Another poster leaves the forum and this is how you react? It baffles me.

It's how I've always reacted, especially to cry babies who think we should ban everyone left and right (well, everyone right in Howeys case) and in general have contributed nothing to the forum. He's slightly better than Poet, and if that's the best he can do than good fucking riddance.

It's how I've always reacted, especially to cry babies who think we should ban everyone left and right (well, everyone right in Howeys case) and in general have contributed nothing to the forum. He's slightly better than Poet, and if that's the best he can do than good fucking riddance.

I think you should enforce the rules of the board. I am not "crying" about anything. He posted a direct link to another forum, and he hasn't paid Damo to advertise here. So enforce the fucking rules! Delete the post and ban him, like the rules call for. What is the big deal?

Goodbye.

TTFN!

Awww, don't go Howey. :( You are just the kind of poster we need more of, intelligent, well-spoken, up on the issues. FRS is less than the dirt under your feet, scrape him off like the excrement he is and ignore him. Please just take a break and return to us soon!

RULES:

Grow up, pinhead, it's none of your beeswax. How do you know what arrangement he has with Damo?

I think you should enforce the rules of the board. I am not "crying" about anything. He posted a direct link to another forum, and he hasn't paid Damo to advertise here. So enforce the fucking rules! Delete the post and ban him, like the rules call for. What is the big deal?

Wasn't talking about you Dixie.

Awww, don't go Howey. :( You are just the kind of poster we need more of, intelligent, well-spoken, up on the issues. FRS is less than the dirt under your feet, scrape him off like the excrement he is and ignore him. Please just take a break and return to us soon!

And fucking hilarious, too. :(

Grow up, pinhead, it's none of your beeswax. How do you know what arrangement he has with Damo?

I doubt he is paying Damo to advertise his other rival political site here.

Why do I get the feeling if me or bravo or any conservative poster here, were to post a link to another forum, it would be deleted within an hour, and we would be banned from here for violating Rule 6?

The fucking rules are the rules toots! Someone here needs to have the balls to ENFORCE them!

Wasn't talking about you Dixie.

Hey dickweed, are you a "JPP Staff" member and moderator, or not? Why the hell can't you delete his post with the link in it, like you're fucking supposed to? If it were ME flagrantly violating Rule 6, you wouldn't hesitate, I am sure... but as we see, you have about as much business being a goddamn moderator as LEGION!

#useless

Back