GOODBYE

I doubt he is paying Damo to advertise his other rival political site here.

Why do I get the feeling if me or bravo or any conservative poster here, were to post a link to another forum, it would be deleted within an hour, and we would be banned from here for violating Rule 6?

The fucking rules are the rules toots! Someone here needs to have the balls to ENFORCE them!

Hey dickweed, are you a "JPP Staff" member and moderator, or not? Why the hell can't you delete his post with the link in it, like you're fucking supposed to? If it were ME flagrantly violating Rule 6, you wouldn't hesitate, I am sure... but as we see, you have about as much business being a goddamn moderator as LEGION!

#useless

Who knew Dixie was actually a tattle-tale little girl in the 3rd grade? :D

Hey dickweed, are you a "JPP Staff" member and moderator, or not? Why the hell can't you delete his post with the link in it, like you're fucking supposed to? If it were ME flagrantly violating Rule 6, you wouldn't hesitate, I am sure... but as we see, you have about as much business being a goddamn moderator as LEGION!

#useless

How about we discussed this and his prior advertisements (as per rule #6) and declared them harmless? Just because you don't like a decision, doesn't mean WE didn't make one.

Who knew Dixie was actually a tattle-tale little girl in the 3rd grade? :D

so what about howey constantly crying to damo to ban people for so called plagiarism and racism? funny how i don't recall you saying howie is a tattle tale...rather the opposite, you thanked him.

It's how I've always reacted, especially to cry babies who think we should ban everyone left and right (well, everyone right in Howeys case) and in general have contributed nothing to the forum. He's slightly better than Poet, and if that's the best he can do than good fucking riddance.

this

I think you should enforce the rules of the board. I am not "crying" about anything. He posted a direct link to another forum, and he hasn't paid Damo to advertise here. So enforce the fucking rules! Delete the post and ban him, like the rules call for. What is the big deal?

dixie,

first, thank you for your attention to the board rules, good on you

second, let me explain something, some rule breaks are very obvious on their face (i.e. posting personal information), other things, not always at first glance. People can get permission to post links from damo, in which case it's ok. In this specific circumstance, I personally was unsure if howey had gotten permission. I also knew damo would be on relatively soon. So with those two factors in play, my action is usually to defer to damo, rather than possibly removing something that isn't a problem in the first place.

This results in us potentially avoiding a situation where something is deleted that didn't need to be, with the only downside being that a link is displayed for an hour or so before damo gets online.

Just because you don't see something immediately happening doesn't mean we've signed off on it being ok. It's just that things don't always happen when mr. dixie puts his foot down.

Never had much of a problem with howey myself, I didn't enjoy how mad he made yurt sometimes :) (sorry yurt :D)

I'll drag him back for werewolf. I have a feeling it's his type of game.

dixie,

first, thank you for your attention to the board rules, good on you

second, let me explain something, some rule breaks are very obvious on their face (i.e. posting personal information), other things, not always at first glance. People can get permission to post links from damo, in which case it's ok. In this specific circumstance, I personally was unsure if howey had gotten permission. I also knew damo would be on relatively soon. So with those two factors in play, my action is usually to defer to damo, rather than possibly removing something that isn't a problem in the first place.

This results in us potentially avoiding a situation where something is deleted that didn't need to be, with the only downside being that a link is displayed for an hour or so before damo gets online.

Just because you don't see something immediately happening doesn't mean we've signed off on it being ok. It's just that things don't always happen when mr. dixie puts his foot down.

You have a clearly articulated Rule #6, we can all go read that rule and understand exactly what it means. What you are now trying to tell me is, the "rules" are not really rules at all, but suggestions. You will decide on a case-by-case whether someone has done something worth banning or deleting, and the "rules" don't really mean jack shit. And since you have your little pets and favorites here, and those who you don't particularly care for, we can clearly see that the "rules" will not be adhered to fairly and impartially, but rather, as you see fit, based on your personal sentiments.

I haven't put my foot down, motherfucker, when I do, you and Damo will both know it. I could care less if you want to allow the little retard to violate the rules and exploit your forum to advertise his. That's up to you idiots, and as far as I am concerned, you can leave it up and maybe some of his ass-licking butt buddies will follow him there and be gone from here! Would suit the fuck outta me! My interest is in letting your rational, intelligent, and objective posters know, this place doesn't have "rules" it has a little pair of Napoleons named Grind and Damo, and we are subject to whatever you say are "rules" at any given time.

This place has become more and more of an absolute JOKE! And YOU have made that happen!

Rule 6 allows people to post such things with permission, and I had dismissed his links before. Grind didn't know whether I'd given Howie permission or not therefore. Really, there's no huge conspiracy. This was the first time some posters complained about it, and the first time I did something about it. That's all.

You have a clearly articulated Rule #6, we can all go read that rule and understand exactly what it means. What you are now trying to tell me is, the "rules" are not really rules at all, but suggestions. You will decide on a case-by-case whether someone has done something worth banning or deleting, and the "rules" don't really mean jack shit. And since you have your little pets and favorites here, and those who you don't particularly care for, we can clearly see that the "rules" will not be adhered to fairly and impartially, but rather, as you see fit, based on your personal sentiments.

I haven't put my foot down, motherfucker, when I do, you and Damo will both know it. I could care less if you want to allow the little retard to violate the rules and exploit your forum to advertise his. That's up to you idiots, and as far as I am concerned, you can leave it up and maybe some of his ass-licking butt buddies will follow him there and be gone from here! Would suit the fuck outta me! My interest is in letting your rational, intelligent, and objective posters know, this place doesn't have "rules" it has a little pair of Napoleons named Grind and Damo, and we are subject to whatever you say are "rules" at any given time.

This place has become more and more of an absolute JOKE! And YOU have made that happen!

1/3

What dixie saw:

What I saw:

What I think is funny is that Howey was one of the ones who ridiculed me for wanting a more civil discourse here. He was all happy to see the hostility as long as he could be part of the group dishing it out.

Back