Goodbye.

The Ugly Truth

Verified User
I have come to the conclusion that I'm just wasting my time here. So I've decided to leave. It seems every time I post something I have the same half dozen trolls replying. I'm thinking they are all sock puppets too. So, goodbye. I have better ways to spend my time.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm just wasting my time here. So I've decided to leave. It seems every time I post something I have the same half dozen trolls replying. I'm thinking they are all sock puppets too. So, goodbye. I have better ways to spend my time.
I have come to the conclusion that I'm just wasting my time here. In spite of that I'm staying. It seems every time I post something I have the same half dozen trolls replying. I'm thinking they are all sock puppets too. I have better ways to spend my time but will continue wasting it here.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm just wasting my time here. In spite of that I'm staying. It seems every time I post something I have the same half dozen trolls replying. I'm thinking they are all sock puppets too. I have better ways to spend my time but will continue wasting it here.

I'm not wasting my time here......ugly just left.......legion has abandoned some of his socks......Watermark has abandoned pillows in favor of gays.......fuck, a Trinity member who's name will be withheld to save him embarrassment actually thanked one of my posts......

Take a Break ... come back swinging ... if nothing else but for the laughs.

Excellent! One less piece of shit on the forum.

Can you take Desh with you? We can all pitch in together and contribute to the cost.

Are you leaving along with every one of your ID's honey bunch?

I always get a little teary-eyed when I read one of these melancholy farewell posts. There's not a dry eye in the house!

The occasional sabbatical is fully justified. I actually shudder to think how many countless hours are wasted on vapid message board gossip, mediocre blather, and trivial personal feuds. When you really think about it, it might set back human progress by years, if not decades!

I always get a little teary-eyed when I read one of these melancholy farewell posts. There's not a dry eye in the house!

The occasional sabbatical is fully justified. I actually shudder to think how many countless hours are wasted on vapid message board gossip, mediocre blather, and trivial personal feuds. When you really think about it, it might set back human progress by years, if not decades!
Well aint you Mr. Buzzkill? ;)

How could hanging out on a political discussion forum not be a waste of time? Some people seem to think posting is a job. It aint.

Once I was flying over the country and looking down at all the little towns, villages, and cities and thought ," Of all the people out there, there's only a very tiny fraction that post on MB's in general and a very tiny fraction of those on JPP."
Made me think I'm kinda sick in a way.

(((((((((waving)))))))))))))))

I'm sure you'll be back as The Ugliest Truth.......... in disguise of course.

Back