Goodbye.

I did. Yo momma told me to come back here and school you.
Actually, I go there maybe once or twice a yr. to see what they have to say out of curiosity. It's actually pretty boring.
My username there is fern bunwhacker if you're interested to see what I posted there.

Actually, I go there maybe once or twice a yr. to see what they have to say out of curiosity. It's actually pretty boring.
My username there is fern bunwhacker if you're interested to see what I posted there.

I would click on that site if some one paid me.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm just wasting my time here. So I've decided to leave. It seems every time I post something I have the same half dozen trolls replying. I'm thinking they are all sock puppets too. So, goodbye. I have better ways to spend my time.

Discussing politics with lefties is like trying to teach a dog how to read. I get tired of it too, but sometimes it is fun to put my thoughts into words. It gives me ideas, and sometimes I end up learning things as I research what I am about to post. I am fully aware that I will never be able to straighten out any lefties, but it is just recreation. Enjoy your vacation from the zoo.

Discussing politics with lefties is like trying to teach a dog how to read. I get tired of it too, but sometimes it is fun to put my thoughts into words. It gives me ideas, and sometimes I end up learning things as I research what I am about to post. I am fully aware that I will never be able to straighten out any lefties, but it is just recreation. Enjoy your vacation from the zoo.

You aren't having a discussion if you are try to force them to believe what you believe. You are talking at them, not with them.

You aren't having a discussion if you are try to force them to believe what you believe. You are talking at them, not with them.

When you are trying to teach a dog how to read, you are talking "at" him. If you bark with him, you are talking "with" him. This doesn't stop people from anthropomorphizing though. I do when I post here...

When you are trying to teach a dog how to read, you are talking "at" him. If you bark with him, you are talking "with" him. This doesn't stop people from anthropomorphizing though. I do when I post here...

Do you wear your Furry Culture outfit when posting, or do you just save that for the cosplay conventions?

Do you wear your Furry Culture outfit when posting, or do you just save that for the cosplay conventions?

No need to physically attend furry fandom conventions when I am already here in this virtual one. I dress like a righty though, since I am still young enough to be in the work force. I guess if I ever attend a convention, I could dress like a lefty. Tattoos, piercings, stupid hair, or whatever it takes to look unemployable.

No need to physically attend furry fandom conventions when I am already here in this virtual one. I dress like a righty though, since I am still young enough to be in the work force. I guess if I ever attend a convention, I could dress like a lefty. Tattoos, piercings, stupid hair, or whatever it takes to look unemployable.

My understanding is that you are supposed to look like a squirrel so the gimpy unicorn drops her crutches and jumps at your nuts.

I read your blog from time to time just to try to stay informed with alt-humans

I have pets that like it when I talk to them. They do what they can to stay informed, and I patiently explain to them what anthropomorphism is. I explain to them about how it applies to what I do on JPP, but alas, they never seem to get it.

Back