Google question

Thanks Norm, I had just remembered that.
I kind of like Salvadore Dali's work though. Even went to his mueseum once in FL.

My favs though are the more detailed less impressionistic ones.

Did Picaso cut off his ear ?
I liked the melted watch guys work better. Dali ?

Vincent Van Gogh cut off his own ear because he felt that artists should suffer in order to produce meaningful work. Today we'd probably load him up with meds.

You're right on number two: Salvatore Dali.

I like Escher's work, the graphic back-and-forward stuff that looks like something else from each perspective. Wouldn't put it on my wall; too unsettling, but it's interesting and I appreciate the amount of planning and execution it takes.

Vincent Van Gogh cut off his own ear because he felt that artists should suffer in order to produce meaningful work. Today we'd probably load him up with meds.

You're right on number two: Salvatore Dali.

I like Escher's work, the graphic back-and-forward stuff that looks like something else from each perspective. Wouldn't put it on my wall; too unsettling, but it's interesting and I appreciate the amount of planning and execution it takes.

yeah but it is kind of hard to beat dogs playing poker or Elvis on velvet :D

http://www.google.com/

Can someone check out the google home page, and tell me what their picture is supposed to signify for today? I love google’s artwork that they put up for different holidays, but I have no idea what today is, and what those are supposed to be? There’s nothing on my calendar.
It's a piece of art made by "Jeff Koons".

You can now select an author to base your iGoogle theme on.

Back