GOP at it again.....

ZenMode

GOP trying, again, to steal an election :rolleyes:

If this happened in a Dem-run state, there would be calls for imprisonment or a hanging. We need to find out who did this and hang them!!

Voting chaos as state is forced to shut down electronic polling system after major candidate was left off

The state of Montana took its electronic absentee voting system offline shortly after it went live when prospective voters discovered Kamala Harris wasn't on the ballot.

While Harris is considered a severe underdog in Montana, Democrats are still hoping they can voters to turn out to save incumbent Senator Jon Tester against Donald Trump-endorsed Tim Sheehy.

Max Himsl, a voter living in the United Kingdom, wanted to make his choice once the ballots were online on Friday at 8am.

The ballot listed both Trump and the now out of the race independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr. but not the vice president.

Himsl said: 'I'm upset my democratic process was interrupted'.

More:

If this happened in a Dem-run state, there would be calls for imprisonment or a hanging. We need to find out who did this and hang them!!

Voting chaos as state is forced to shut down electronic polling system after major candidate was left off

The state of Montana took its electronic absentee voting system offline shortly after it went live when prospective voters discovered Kamala Harris wasn't on the ballot.

While Harris is considered a severe underdog in Montana, Democrats are still hoping they can voters to turn out to save incumbent Senator Jon Tester against Donald Trump-endorsed Tim Sheehy.

Max Himsl, a voter living in the United Kingdom, wanted to make his choice once the ballots were online on Friday at 8am.

The ballot listed both Trump and the now out of the race independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr. but not the vice president.

More:
Well at least it was shut down and fixed.
But I am sure if the Repuks could have gotten away with it they would have and rejoiced about it.
Have a nice day

More:
1727103058270.png

So you guys figured it's just easier to kill him right?
I disagree. Most Democrats just want Donnie to act like a man and face up to his crimes and be held accountable to them.

I don't know anyone that wants Donnie to be killed. That would only start a Civil War, or it would inevitably lead to our own candidates being assassinated in retaliation, and everyone knows it, and no one wants that!

Democrats actually realize there are negative consequences to things like that! Our minds do not even think of such stupid things like assassinating our political adversaries. We believe we can win elections the the old fashioned way- at the voting booth!

I disagree. Most Democrats just want Donnie to act like a man and face up to his crimes and be held accountable to them.

I don't know anyone that wants Donnie to be killed. That would only start a Civil War, or it would inevitably lead to our own candidates being assassinated in retaliation, and everyone knows it, and no one wants that!

Democrats actually realize there are negative consequences to things like that! Our minds do not even think of such stupid things like assassinating our political adversaries. We believe we can win elections the the old fashioned way- at the voting booth!
I'll give you credit you guys are skillful on piling up the bullshit. Your party engaged in a coup of a sitting president and installed a candidate that not even you nitwits didnt wanted. For 8 years you tried all you could to "get trump" but he's either a criminal mastermind or you people are incomplete boobs killing him is thr only thing you hadnt tried until recently.

I want him alive to face all his trials.

I'll give you credit you guys are skillful on piling up the bullshit. Your party engaged in a coup of a sitting president and installed a candidate that not even you nitwits didnt wanted. For 8 years you tried all you could to "get trump" but he's either a criminal mastermind or you people are incomplete boobs killing him is thr only thing you hadnt tried until recently.
Dude, we get it you Hate us! You don't have to go APE-SHIT and lie about us!

Your lying says more about you than us!

Next!

The "crime" of running against the Marxist democrat party.

I don't know anyone that wants Donnie to be killed.

ROFL

{
This number includes 28 percent of Democrats who indicated that the country would be better off if Trump had been assassinated. Another 24 percent of Democrats were unsure, while fewer than half (48 percent) said the nation would not be better off if the opposing party’s candidate was killed.

}

Half of you vermin support killing Trump.

Dude, we get it you Hate us! You don't have to go APE-SHIT and lie about us!

Your lying says more about you than us!

Next!
I struck a nerve I see. It's a fact that you evil mongrels have spent 8 years trying to "get trump". Collusion, indictments, impeachments, convictions, rape, insurrection etc etc etc and hes STILL in contention for the presidency and now it's against someone even you morons ran away from. Killing him is all you have left.

Last edited:
I struck a nerve I see. It's a fact that you evil mongrels have spent 8 years trying to "get trump". Collusion, indictments, impeachments, convictions, rape, insurrection etc etc etc and hes STILL in contention for the presidency and it's now against someone even you morons ran away from. Killing is all you have left.
Die, do I ever
Modern U.S. politics has largely been viewed through the lens of a two-party power structure: Democrats and Republicans. However, this may be changing. Increasingly, the media, pollsters, pundits and campaigns themselves are focusing on independent voters, saying they will be crucial to the outcome of the 2024 presidential election.

But even among political experts, there remains a good deal of disagreement on how many of these voters are out there. It’s possible that some voters identify as independent but really just have weaker political preferences than party die-hards, while still maintaining some loyalty to one party or the other. And some independent voters change their political identification from one cycle to another. That makes it hard to tell who an independent voter is and how many of them exist.
I struck a nerve I see. It's a fact that you evil mongrels have spent 8 years trying to "get trump". Collusion, indictments, impeachments, convictions, rape, insurrection etc etc etc and hes STILL in contention for the presidency and it's now against someone even you morons ran away from. Killing is all you have left.
Dude, do you think I, or any other member to this forum expect you to be a civilized person that thinks with reason?

NO! we all expect you to be a TOTAL BUTT HURT ASSHOLE and you do not disappoint!

We all expect the nastiness and insanity of the likes you AND YOUR SICK FUCK ILK!

Die, do I ever
Modern U.S. politics has largely been viewed through the lens of a two-party power structure: Democrats and Republicans. However, this may be changing. Increasingly, the media, pollsters, pundits and campaigns themselves are focusing on independent voters, saying they will be crucial to the outcome of the 2024 presidential election.

But even among political experts, there remains a good deal of disagreement on how many of these voters are out there. It’s possible that some voters identify as independent but really just have weaker political preferences than party die-hards, while still maintaining some loyalty to one party or the other. And some independent voters change their political identification from one cycle to another. That makes it hard to tell who an independent voter is and how many of them exist.

Dude, do you think I, or any other member to this forum expect you to be a civilized person that thinks with reason?

NO! we all expect you to be a TOTAL BUTT HURT ASSHOLE and you do not disappoint!

We all expect the nastiness and insanity of the likes you AND YOUR SICK FUCK ILK!
8 fucking years of your miserable lives wasted. No wonder you meant ed to kill trump.

He is out on bail awaiting sentencing for 34 felonies. That will be a big day.

Which can only happen if the Oligarchs retain power. If Trump is allowed to assume the presidency after winning, the rule of law will be restored and Merchan will be running to a country without extradition.

Of course if Trump is kept out of office, all those who voted for him will also face prison, confiscation of property, etc.

Back