Gore would kick ass if he threw his hat in

You think republicans would have less issues with voting for gore than with voting for hillary. I'm telling you they're considered equally bad and unacceptable. gore is a total joke.

Why should Democrats let the Republicans dictate who their candidate should be?

We should not.

We should support who we think is the best candidate for our country.

Rs have proven they cant pick well.

I think this world would be in a much better place if Democrats had been in control the last 7 years.

and you have no idea what you are talking about

I agree with him. Air America is dodo and so is Franken.

For a station that is supposed to represent liberal values, they don't seem to believe that diversity is one of them.

On Gore .. I think he's found his best niche' as a statesman, but he'll never be president.

Who can forgive him for picking JOE LIEBERMAN as his running mate? Lieberman is more prowar hawkish than the republicans and is nothing more than a mouthpiece for Israel. Had Gore won, Lieberman, would have been a heartbeat .. or a Mossad bullet .. away from being the president.

Not only is Lieberman challanging republicans to "stay the course", he also wants to attack Iran.

Gore had his chance and he blew it.

Last edited:
I agree with him. Air America is dodo and so is Franken.

For a station that is supposed to represent liberal values, they don't seem to believe that diversity is one of them.

On Gore .. I think he's found his best niche' as a statesman, but he'll never be president.

Who can forgive him for picking JOE LIEBERMAN as his running mate? Lieberman is more prowar hawkish than the republicans and is nothing more than a mouthpiece for Israel. Had Gore won, Lieberman, would have been a heartbeat .. or a Mossad bullet .. away from being the president.

Not only is Lieberman challanging republican to "stay the course", he also wants to attack Iran.

Gore had his chance and he blew it.

I'm actually hoping Gore enters, I think that he is a different man today than he was in 2000. I think that what happened to him in 2000, would change anybody.

But your points about Lieberman are certainly well-taken.

Who are you leaning towards, or supporting, for President? Anybody in the current field?

I'm actually hoping Gore enters, I think that he is a different man today than he was in 2000. I think that what happened to him in 2000, would change anybody.

Yes. He's been driven insane from being such a loser, notorious for blandness. If Al Gore were a color, he would be beige.

Yes. He's been driven insane from being such a loser, notorious for blandness. If Al Gore were a color, he would be beige.

Well, you vote for the most exciting President. Maybe Fred Thompson. Now there, is a man who just screams "wherever I am, it's party time".

I think this world would be in a much better place if Democrats had been in control the last 7 years.
Well, it almost certainly would be a better place for Iraqis. And that's no small thing. :)

These past seven years have been exceptional. Exceptionally stupid, so far as U.S. politics are concerned. Generally, I'm of the same mind as Blackascoal regarding the differences between R's and D's: two different breeds of the same porcine species. This one time, though, Gore is so clearly -- now, in hindsight -- a better man than that verbally flatulent frat-boy in the white house that we should all take notice.

Too much power in too few hands really is dangerous. You never know when a mutation like George Dubya will show up.

Well, you vote for the most exciting President. Maybe Fred Thompson. Now there, is a man who just screams "wherever I am, it's party time".

I wanted Screech from saved by the bell, but then I found out he's a globalist. He's good in the excitement department though.

But your points about Lieberman are certainly well-taken.

Who are you leaning towards, or supporting, for President? Anybody in the current field?

To be honest with you I'm not sure yet.

Hillary is out for me because of her vote and refusal to recant on Iraq.

Obama shows promise but lately he's become too much of a status-quo politician. He should have taken a bold stance on the War Funding Bill, but he played it safe, like Clinton, and tip-toed in at the last moment to cast the correct vote. He isn't as antiwar as advertised.

My first choice BY FAR would be Kucinich, but he as about as much chance of getting the nomination as I do.

Frankly I don't think anyone other than Clinton or Obama will be the nominee. They both have too much money not to be.

Depending on how things develop, I might vote Green.

Well, see, now there's your problem. You don't grasp the fact that AssCap is a Beltway player. He has dinner with El Presidente almost weekly. It's important to him that the Oval Office be a fun place.

Well, it almost certainly would be a better place for Iraqis. And that's no small thing. :)

These past seven years have been exceptional. Exceptionally stupid, so far as U.S. politics are concerned. Generally, I'm of the same mind as Blackascoal regarding the differences between R's and D's: two different breeds of the same porcine species. This one time, though, Gore is so clearly -- now, in hindsight -- a better man than that verbally flatulent frat-boy in the white house that we should all take notice.

Too much power in too few hands really is dangerous. You never know when a mutation like George Dubya will show up.

If Gore got in it would depend on what he says AND who his choice for a running mate would be. Given his last monstrous blunder, I think he should choose a running mate during the primaries .. or at least suggest who he likes.

If Gore got in it would depend on what he says AND who his choice for a running mate would be. Given his last monstrous blunder, I think he should choose a running mate during the primaries .. or at least suggest who he likes.
I don't believe that Gore is going to run. He's out of the game and glad of it, I think.

Are you old enough to remember Jimmy Carter's presidency? One thing all of us commented on back then -- both people like me who admired him and the lemming horde who bought into Reagan's propaganda package -- was how much younger he seemed six months after leaving the white house. He was a much happier man, by his own admission, a year after losing the election than he was fighting for it. He then proceeded to accomplish more as a private citizen than most presidents ever do.

I think that Gore is of the same mold. He's enjoying his outsider status too much to jump back into the cesspool. Not only that but he's able to do and say things now that he'd never even consider doing or saying as president. He's more effective as an advocate than as an executive, and that, I believe, suits him well.

To be honest with you I'm not sure yet.

Hillary is out for me because of her vote and refusal to recant on Iraq.

Obama shows promise but lately he's become too much of a status-quo politician. He should have taken a bold stance on the War Funding Bill, but he played it safe, like Clinton, and tip-toed in at the last moment to cast the correct vote. He isn't as antiwar as advertised.

My first choice BY FAR would be Kucinich, but he as about as much chance of getting the nomination as I do.

Frankly I don't think anyone other than Clinton or Obama will be the nominee. They both have too much money not to be.

Depending on how things develop, I might vote Green.

I understand the sentiment, but after these past 7 years, with the exception (that makes the rule?) of Lieberman, I cannot imagine anything worse, or, as bad, as another 4 years of these maniacs.

I feel the same way you do about Hillary and Obama though. If the primary were today, I'd have to go with Edwards, but I've got my doubts there too.

Back