Gorilla channel

Русский агент

Путин - м&#108
flea9w1wfj801.png

I'm surprised more liberals didn't fall for it, although MSNBC did.

One of the most entertaining "excerpts" circulated from Michael Wolff's explosive tell-all was a passage describing President Trump supposedly watching a “gorilla channel” for hours on end.

The excerpt, of course, was a parody and wasn't actually from the “Fire and Fury” book.

But it managed to fool plenty of Trump critics anyway, with an MSNBC contributor and others initially appearing to treat the passage as legit.

The “Fire and Fury” fake-out clearly exploited an environment where journalists were hastily tweeting excerpts as they devoured the salacious book filled with alleged anecdotes of aides trashing the president and Trump himself munching through cheeseburgers in his bedroom while glued to multiple TVs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/05/gorilla-channel-warfare-parody-book-excerpt-fools-trump-trashers.html

Yet the tall tale was picked up by some credulous Trump trashers. MSNBC contributor Scott Dworkin circulated the anecdote, mocking Trump. He later deleted it, but it was preserved here.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/confirmed-trump-haters-will-believe-anything-gorilla-channel-edition/

I'm surprised more liberals didn't fall for it, although MSNBC did.

One of the most entertaining "excerpts" circulated from Michael Wolff's explosive tell-all was a passage describing President Trump supposedly watching a “gorilla channel” for hours on end.

The excerpt, of course, was a parody and wasn't actually from the “Fire and Fury” book.

But it managed to fool plenty of Trump critics anyway, with an MSNBC contributor and others initially appearing to treat the passage as legit.

The “Fire and Fury” fake-out clearly exploited an environment where journalists were hastily tweeting excerpts as they devoured the salacious book filled with alleged anecdotes of aides trashing the president and Trump himself munching through cheeseburgers in his bedroom while glued to multiple TVs.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/05/gorilla-channel-warfare-parody-book-excerpt-fools-trump-trashers.html

Yet the tall tale was picked up by some credulous Trump trashers. MSNBC contributor Scott Dworkin circulated the anecdote, mocking Trump. He later deleted it, but it was preserved here.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/01/confirmed-trump-haters-will-believe-anything-gorilla-channel-edition/

Speaking of Wolff's book...

http://www.businessinsider.com/mich...-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1

How much of it is bullshit?

Doing the Fowl's bidding early, I see:)v Are we not allowed to post and express our opinions now? lol
Move on, Norman....

Don't tell me this is going to be Toxic Trio's new lair.

Address the question, little one. Or do you take this book as gospel?
He says he "can't be sure if parts of it are true," or is that incomprehensible for you? (that means that you can't understand it)

Wait 3 months, and it will be on the clearance table at half-price books. Right next to Hillary's...
We found a box of 24 copies of "Dreams from My Father" for $3. Bought it and donated.
(Wolff has never had any respect as a writer...and no credibility )
Yes, but right now it’s selling out everywhere, even Amazon, you now have to wait till January 24 to get a copy. Mine arrives Tuesday, but I pre ordered. Trump made Wolff a lot of money.

Yes, but right now it’s selling out everywhere, even Amazon you now have to wait till January 24 to get a copy. Mine arrives Tuesday, but I pre ordered. Trump made Wolff a lot of money.
That's money and time (if you chose to actually read it;) that you'll never get back.
I'm really not sure what the fascination is with wasting both, but to each their own. ;)
ETA: Love the reviews on Amazon, btw... And it's not sold out;)

Last edited:
Yes, but right now it’s selling out everywhere, even Amazon you now have to wait till January 24 to get a copy. Mine arrives Tuesday, but I pre ordered. Trump made Wolff a lot of money.

You'd think the Trumpkins would be more for the book, since it gives a reason for exonerating Trump on Russia charges, because it seems they literally didn't think he would, and he didn't want to win.

You'd think the Trumpkins would be more for the book, since it gives a reason for exonerating Trump on Russia charges, because it seems they literally didn't think he would, and he didn't want to win.

So you've read it already?

Rabid dragon has the major hots for you.
The other two (and all their socks) in that group do...He just does what they tell him to do..though he strayed off script the other day when they created a fake account on another forum...I'm sure he got in trouble for doing that, so he's trying to make up for it...

The other two (and all their socks) in that group do...He just does what they tell him to do..though he strayed off script the other day when they created a fake account on another forum...I'm sure he got in trouble for doing that, so he's trying to make up for it...

All about you,hijacking another thread to make it about you.

Back