Gorilla channel

That's money and time (if you chose to actually read it;) that you'll never get back.
I'm really not sure what the fascination is with wasting both, but to each their own. ;)
ETA: Love the reviews on Amazon, btw... And it's not sold out;)
You can’t get I delivered till the 24th, that is Amazon’s version of sold out, most of their Prime items arrive in a day or two. I pre ordered the book, then yesterday ordered one for my son. He won’t receive it till January 24

That's money and time (if you chose to actually read it;) that you'll never get back.
I'm really not sure what the fascination is with wasting both, but to each their own. ;)
ETA: Love the reviews on Amazon, btw... And it's not sold out;)
If you want a copy of Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, Michael Wolff’s juicy and incendiary account of the first nine months of Donald Trump’s presidency, you might be waiting a while. The hotly-anticipated book was released on Friday, but it sold out online with retailers like Amazon. It was also missing from bookstore shelves in some of the country's biggest markets.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...g-physical-and-online-bookstores-772400?amp=1

If you want a copy of Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, Michael Wolff’s juicy and incendiary account of the first nine months of Donald Trump’s presidency, you might be waiting a while. The hotly-anticipated book was released on Friday, but it sold out online with retailers like Amazon. It was also missing from bookstore shelves in some of the country's biggest markets.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.news...g-physical-and-online-bookstores-772400?amp=1
I don't want a copy. but If I wanted to read it, I could. So could anyone.
Still don't know why you or anyone would consider it "hotly-anticipated". Just like Hillary's book? Obama's?
The shouting and excitement was over very quickly. This will be the same.
I'll donate $14.95 to a rescue:) Much better use of money, and no time wasted.
Enjoy, though...
I do love the "reviews"....lol
(and PS...No one is "humiliated"...:)

Still don't know why you or anyone would consider it "hotly-anticipated". Just like Hillary's book? Obama's?
Enjoy, though...

Trump will keep harping about it,which will keep sales up.
Free advertising.

Enjoy, though...
Sure Trump was humiliated and angry about it, you could tell from his tweets, I mean it has to hurt, everyone around you thinking you are a child, idiot, moron. I almost feel sorry for him!

Sure Trump was humiliated and angry about it, you could tell from his tweets, I mean it has to hurt, everyone around you thinking you are a child, idiot, moron. I almost feel sorry for him!

Today,he is saying the first amendment should be restricted.
He needs to go!asap

Liberals seem to immediately believe any lie that fits their world view.

Gorilla tactics?
Why are the majority not denying their statements, could it be because of tapes and truth? Bannon didn’t deny his statements, he just came out with his lame statement.

Back