Gotta put down the boy.

This sucks. Our dog came down with fast aggressive cancer that spread everywhere before we even saw symptoms. I love this dog. I love him. This kills me. He can't breathe, he can't hold food or water down. He's only 5 1/2 years old too. Best dog.

Gonna miss you boy.

CIMG2345.jpg

DSC_0619.jpg

5107_578991953429_10803284_34427047_2844658_n.jpg

Wow Beefy. So Sorry. At least you know you will end his suffering. Poor baby boy.

You saved him a whole lot of pain my friend.

I know it doesnt make it feel much better right now but he would have thanked you if he could have.

Thanks. Jesus, it was the hardest thing I ever had to go through.
Man, I am glad to hear that. The toughest for me was telling them to shut off the machines on my father. This is tough stuff, I know that, but you have to make decisions for them or they'll undergo overwhelming pain and still hope to make you happy. That kind of suffering is not something I'm willing to let my dogs go through...

Thanks. Jesus, it was the hardest thing I ever had to go through.

You did the right thing, Beefy. Been there, done that, and wish I never had to feel that again.

Butthe pluses outweight the minuses. Take time to get thru the mourning, then get you another furry friend. They are worth it.

Find a copy of The Rainbow Bridge. Yeah, its sappy and cheesy. But its also what I hope is the truth.

Back