Great Bumperstickers...

Jarod

Contributor
ON my way in today I saw two bumperstickers...

1) Ignorance and stupidity are not good forign policy.

2) I am already against the next war!

i would consider it ... ya know to help hold my pice of sh!t car togeather, but duck tape is cheaper and last longer

Mine on the back window says, "It's hard to be humble when you own a border collie". A good friend gave it to me.

Around here there are a lot of those little sort of oval "W/04" stickers. I saw one recently where the /04 had been replaced by "TF?". Love it.

I have a bumper sticker on my truck......Cox for tribal council. Hey, he's my uncle, I have to campaign for him.;)

Mine on the back window says, "It's hard to be humble when you own a border collie". A good friend gave it to me.

Around here there are a lot of those little sort of oval "W/04" stickers. I saw one recently where the /04 had been replaced by "TF?". Love it.

There's a sticker on my dog box, which rides in my truck, that says, "I hunt Plotts." I like Border Collies and when this line of hounds dies off I think I'll get one. Most make good squirrel dogs.

We also have a bunch of those oval "Bush '04" stickers around here. I took the one off the wife's Tahoe last summer and thought I was gonna get killed. Talked my way out of it, though.

Thorn, those are great dogs, I am thinking of getting one.

You'll love it. They're sweet, smart, and just great dogs. Especially as now you'll have all that room, he'd have a great home! My BC breeder has one boy left from the litter (in NC). If you want I can give you some more info.

Thanks Thorn, but I will find one locally, It does not have to be registered for me. And besides a NC dog might bark with a different accent :)

Back