Greatest human emotion

Greatest human emotion

• Love

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Spite

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Well, out of all possible emotions I woul say anger, but spite is the best use of anger, so naturally spite wins.

Fuck, I was going to come onto this thread and complain that spite wasn't on the list, and argue for it. God, I'm good. This is further proof of how awesome the Trinity really is!!

:fuckyeah:

Pretty sure the lion will still eat you if you're affraid, Mott...
Well he damned sure will if you're not afraid of him!! Mr. Lion doesn't give a shit if you're afraid of him or not. You're just an over sized ham sandwhich to him!! Where as if you're afraid of Mr. Lion you'll either stay far, far away from him or kill him before you do become an oversized ham sandwhich!

Well he damned sure will if you're not afraid of him!! Mr. Lion doesn't give a shit if you're afraid of him or not. You're just an over sized ham sandwhich to him!! Where as if you're afraid of Mr. Lion you'll either stay far, far away from him or kill him before you do become an oversized ham sandwhich!

Fear is responsible for a lot of awful acts Mott.

So perhaps the lion won't eat Mott if we can teach it some compassion. On the other hand, if we teach it spite, it will pass up Mott for the purpose of pissing us off and giving us the finger...

Hope is a good one...but I still feel that compassion is the greatest human emotion of all.
Again. Wishfull thinking. Those are comendable emotions but if you "hope" Mr. Lion will have "compassion" and won't make a meal of you.....you could be in for a bitter dissapointment!

Although actually I am not sure why we say human emotion...I think animals feel compassion at times.

And what if they didn't feel the same emotions as humans? Would that be some strike against them? Why do humans feel the need for everything else in the universe to reflect our values, and feel that something is horrible and meaningless if it fails to conform to this imposition? Humans are human emotions. Animal emotions are animal emotions. Animals are not inferior for not being humans.

Some animals probably feel some things that are like humans emotions, but these feelings are, I imagine, different in degree and sometimes triggered by different things. The way humans themselves experience emotions isn't uniform across the species, so I can imagine it's much more different when you get to animals.

Spite, and its parent emotion anger, cause all the great advances in everything ever. Love can be blind and clouded but good anger is always clear and uncorruptable.

Back