Grim Setback in the War on Christmas

if the ariport is not publicly run, then they can do whatever they want. are there any privtely owned/run major airports in the country?

Haha........I'm a fat guy (well, I use a pillow) and wear a red suit from time to time for the kiddies. Will this Friday as a matter of fact. I also like fruitcake, but me along with my sister makes two people in the world that I know of who do.;)

WOW! the fruitcake eaters are coming out of the closet :D
I have a sister that make me one every Christmas and some hard fudge with black walnuts....umm umm good. My pavlovian response is going now....

Mine too. Dang.....Oh well, I'll be cooking some of that stuff next week. I usually put together about 15 baskets with goodies in them for the old folks in the community. As a side benefit, I get to eat the left-overs.:)

Damned media ....never reports any GOOD news in the WOC.

We will prevail...I, for one, will not give up until we achieve VICTORY!

That's the spirit. We can't cut-n-run like some folks want us to do. We must stand up to the injustices and fight for a democracy without Christmas.

Rhetoric and wasted lives... Your leader has lied you into the war on Christmas and has botched it so badly that there never will be any consensus and the hearts and minds are forever lost to you... It must taste like ashes...

Traitor! Why do you hate America and our troops Damo?

Back