Grind abuses admin power.

uscitizen

Villified User
post here to build your... 04-20-2009 12:47 PM Grind this is how southernman feels
post here to build your... 04-20-2009 12:47 PM Grind revenge for negging southernman

Grind can neg rep me 2 times in a row? Abuse of power among the right, why would I expect any different.

and my rep power is now zero?

boot grinds ass out as admin, he is abusing his power.

Is Grind really SR?

Is Grind leading this board in the direction of FP.com?

Hey, until January of 2006 that site rocked (roughly the time period that I experimented with refresher BBcode, SR shut the site down for 48 hours, and at the last minute, Stirfry's troll of Ib1 announced that it was gay, fyi)!!

So if Grind is taking us to the pre-2006 FP.com, then more power to him!

:cof1:

you are whiny little bitch usc....you neg rep me calling me a hypocrite because other right wing people are allegedly hypocrites...you lie about me being a hypocrite and then i call you on it and you say it wasn't about me, but you neg me for others alleged hypocrisy....and here you are bitching about grind...

thats funny!

you are whiny little bitch usc....you neg rep me calling me a hypocrite because other right wing people are allegedly hypocrites...you lie about me being a hypocrite and then i call you on it and you say it wasn't about me, but you neg me for others alleged hypocrisy....and here you are bitching about grind...

thats funny!

I have no problem with neg repping for anything. as long as Grind does not abuse his power as admin. He should have to rep by the same rules as the rest of us.

I think his handing out rep points is pretty funny.

I knew kids who did that kind of thing in Grade school to get "friends".

:crybaby:
I have no problem with neg repping for anything. as long as Grind does not abuse his power as admin. He should have to rep by the same rules as the rest of us.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

your lies aren't funny :pke:

your lies aren't funny :pke:

Lies about what? Be more specific?

It is a documented fact that grind abused his admin power.

you and I can only neg rep one time within time and how many others we rep in between reps on one person. Grind repped me out of existance even on my rep power not just my rep points.

hypocrite....when my stance was consistent all along....:pke:

you're dense and seriously, what do you care if grind messes with your rep, don't you have anything better to do...its not like he made it permanent, but you're still whining and moaning about mods have different rep power....its a freaking board, you don't get any real life points for board points, sorry, you can't cash in and you won't lose a dime if grind negs you twice

you and I can only neg rep one time within time and how many others we rep in between reps on one person. Grind repped me out of existance even on my rep power not just my rep points.

130 years old and crying about rep power. :rolleyes:

when you lose all your rep point, you lose your rep power. DURRRRRRRRR

Wow you are such a fucking whiner. This all started two days ago when you neg rep'd me unfairly, and Grind gave you a taste of your own medicine. SuperMods see what you've been doing, asshole, and some will call you on it. And you've been called.

How do you like it, Sally?:tantrum:

Hey, until January of 2006 that site rocked (roughly the time period that I experimented with refresher BBcode, SR shut the site down for 48 hours, and at the last minute, Stirfry's troll of Ib1 announced that it was gay, fyi)!!

So if Grind is taking us to the pre-2006 FP.com, then more power to him!

:cof1:

Haha! Remember the summer of rebellion? Oh, the intrigue, deception, secret alliances, and ultimately betrayal. What I wouldn't give to reread some of those old PMs and the infamous thread.

Back