Grind abuses admin power.

Haha! Remember the summer of rebellion? Oh, the intrigue, deception, secret alliances, and ultimately betrayal. What I wouldn't give to reread some of those old PMs and the infamous thread.

Oh yes, and in April the FPSC had been created, and in conjunction with the abolition of the trolls, the site began to crash.

Out of curiosity, do you mean the one where Grind called out SR on his viewing priveleges?

FYI - I never found your PM inbox to be all that exciting... I mean!!! :eek:

...j/k :clink:

Oh yes, and in April the FPSC had been created, and in conjunction with the abolition of the trolls, the site began to crash.

Out of curiosity, do you mean the one where Grind called out SR on his viewing priveleges?

FYI - I never found your PM inbox to be all that exciting... I mean!!! :eek:

...j/k :clink:

LOL, oh it was awesome. Brent PMs the rest us of trying to get a coalition of the unwilling together. It was me, Dixie, Grind, and him and maybe someone else. I don't know. There was drama, so I was in. It was the internets version of being on Survivor. Brent would send out messages telling everyone to vote on something. I can't remember now. But then Brent went behind everyone's back and confessed everything to SR and then Dixie accused me of selling our alliance out, and then SR posted everything on the site.....we'd been exposed.....(I'm cracking up writing about it ), and then we were all pissy b/c he cheated and read our PMs and thats when the sides formed. So, we left. And we really had no where to go when we left so that made us extra salty.

Meanwhile, Damo had been plotting from the beginning to start up his own site but didn't want to drain SRs site, so being the opportunist that he is, he sweeps in, and starts up all this talk about privacy and being an honorable admin ,so we bailed!

Good times.....good times....

Yeah a gal telling a man to eat some gal meds. Sounds to me like she pwned herself. :cof1:

Please. The conservative guys here PMS waaaay more on this board.

:crybaby: "Waaaaah........you negative repped me."

Just as an FYI (ya know so you can keep on pretending to be man), I negative rep all the time, its just that most people don't act like big gaping vaginas the way you do. That's why its funny.:)

Please. The conservative guys here PMS waaaay more on this board.

:crybaby: "Waaaaah........you negative repped me."

Just as an FYI (ya know so you can keep on pretending to be man), I negative rep all the time, its just that most people don't act like big gaping vaginas the way you do. That's why its funny.:)
So you hate women as well as men. My guess is that nature hasn't been kind to you. :pke:

post here to build your... 04-20-2009 12:47 PM Grind this is how southernman feels
post here to build your... 04-20-2009 12:47 PM Grind revenge for negging southernman

Grind can neg rep me 2 times in a row? Abuse of power among the right, why would I expect any different.

and my rep power is now zero?

boot grinds ass out as admin, he is abusing his power.

Is Grind really SR?

Are we in junior high again? Seriously, get a life.

I can mod people down or mod them up as much as I like, and I broke no rules. Sorry if you don't like it but it's not abuse. As you can see, pretty much everyone else agrees that you are a joke.

Back