Grind goes to the doctor...

I can see why you'd prefer necrophilia to screwing your Puerto Rican pygmy missus, she is one plug ugly pinata.

I saw you have a problem a few months ago about people talking about your wife this way, why do you feel it is justified to talk about his wife in such a derogatory manner?

Rmember how Tom used to play the outraged card and the how could you card to the rest of the board when I talked about his dead Mom and I said he didn't care and was faking being outraged? Look how easy it rolls off his back now and how he instantly pivots to attacking billy. Told everyone Tom was a faker complainer

Rmember how Tom used to play the outraged card and the how could you card to the rest of the board when I talked about his dead Mom and I said he didn't care and was faking being outraged? Look how easy it rolls off his back now and how he instantly pivots to attacking billy. Told everyone Tom was a faker complainer

The only thing Darla ever got right was what a washer woman gossip Tommy is. You wouldn't believe the shit he rushed to tell me about other board members

Hilarious that I call Tommy a gossip and he follows up with how he gossips with Mott about me. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your missus is one ugly mofo, that's definitely true.

Ah Tom, I know you think this will get to me like me talking about your mother gets to you, but it doesn't. I spend all day on 4chan. What can you possibly say that could compare to the words of /k/?

Remember, every time you think of your mom, imagine me riding her ass like a wild west cartoon.

Back