Grind my man

Yurt

Willin to be Chillin
Grind, my man! *Fifth Element voice*

I'm bored with my supplier and want some new ideas and I don't trust the internet. My brother used to be my expert, but since he dabbled in the evil drug I have not given him my trust.

I put this on the board so others can be educated about the holy herb. And it is not illegal in many states and Trump is too busy fixing his toupee to worry about are conversation.

Plus, FF the feds Marijuana, go have a drink or three and then judge people who partake of the holy herb. F U Feds. Come arrest me, I will sue you all the way to SCOTUS to make this as legal as alcohol you drunk pithy no nothing old farts!

/rant

For all those who oppose legalization of Marijuana, why do you support the legalization of alcohol?

For all those who oppose legalization of Marijuana, why do you support the legalization of alcohol?

Actually you would have thought Congress would have learned their lesson,after the disaster of Prohibition.
Instead,they turned around and made weed illegal,causing the mess,we still have today.

Actually you would have thought Congress would have learned their lesson,after the disaster of Prohibition.
Instead,they turned around and made weed illegal,causing the mess,we still have today.

You're not wrong. This whole mess started with prohition and then when they reversed that, there began a new bizarre campaign against Marijuana. Their impetus was that it made the black folk want to rape the white womens. Can't have none of that from a plant they said.

And dear old Hearst, the newspaper magnet, said, oh lordy no way in hell, can this cheap imitation paper made from a weed compete with trees..

Believe my brother.

You're not wrong. This whole mess started with prohition and then when they reversed that, there began a new bizarre campaign against Marijuana. Their impetus was that it made the black folk want to rape the white womens. Can't have none of that from a plant they said.

And dear old Hearst, the newspaper magnet, said, oh lordy no way in hell, can this cheap imitation paper made from a weed compete with trees..

Believe my brother.

There was a racist element to Marijuana Prohibition,most users in those days,were Black or Hispanic.So naturally the White majority assumed it had to be bad.

I can't help you there. I support the taking of all drugs by anyone who can afford them as long as they have any hospitalization and burial expenses prepaid.

Just to point out some FACTS:

In 1937, when the "Marihuana Tax Act" was passed, Democrats controlled Congress and in 1970, when the "Controlled Substances Act" was passed, Democrat were once again in control.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

... reprinted by permission from TOP thread:

"Recently closed thread by notorius Forum Liar, US911:

"Members banned from this thread: MASON and Jack"
"Here's your chance - NO BAN THREAD"

First he lies and claims it's a "No Ban Thread". Then ... wait for it ... he thread bans two people.
(This is like a Legina thread, I would expect this from Legina, but USF?)

----->This is factual and documented proof that USFreedom911 is a LIAR<----- "

There was a racist element to Marijuana Prohibition,most users in those days,were Black or Hispanic.So naturally the White majority assumed it had to be bad.

How do you know "most" users were black or Hispanic? The research I have read showed the white man fearing the Holy Herb and using the black man to fuel the fear of the reefer.

Learn history, my man. I won a debate on this topic at a Uber Conservative College. My debate partner hated me, but he was a pussy and I debated the issue as necessary.

How do you know "most" users were black or Hispanic? The research I have read showed the white man fearing the Holy Herb and using the black man to fuel the fear of the reefer.

Learn history, my man. I won a debate on this topic at a Uber Conservative College. My debate partner hated me, but he was a pussy and I debated the issue as necessary.

You never read a history book in your life.

Grind, my man! *Fifth Element voice*

I'm bored with my supplier and want some new ideas and I don't trust the internet. My brother used to be my expert, but since he dabbled in the evil drug I have not given him my trust.

I put this on the board so others can be educated about the holy herb. And it is not illegal in many states and Trump is too busy fixing his toupee to worry about are conversation.

Plus, FF the feds Marijuana, go have a drink or three and then judge people who partake of the holy herb. F U Feds. Come arrest me, I will sue you all the way to SCOTUS to make this as legal as alcohol you drunk pithy no nothing old farts!

/rant

Try this

Miracle-Gro-Hi-Res-Garden-Pro.jpg

It works...

Back