Grind wins another road battle. Status: Still undefeated.

Seriously, though, Grind, the Puget Sound region is home to the worst drivers imaginable. You would have a blast commuting on I-5 every day with the asswholes we have to offer here. If you're not in the mood for asswholery, there is the more peaceful I-405, where everyone drives slow for some reason, even when there's no heavy traffic (I don't consider 405 a true interstate, though, because it never crosses into Idaho, Oregon, or BC.

I never read this thread before and sorry I did now. What an embarrassment for Grind. Yes, you really proved your manhood going 90 in a 35. Could have killed someone. You have no business being on the road behind the wheel of a car.

I guess with so little to live for it is these little spurious "victories" that keep one going. It is sad enough you did it. Even sadder to brag about it

I never read this thread before and sorry I did now. What an embarrassment for Grind. Yes, you really proved your manhood going 90 in a 35. Could have killed someone. You have no business being on the road behind the wheel of a car.

I guess with so little to live for it is these little spurious "victories" that keep one going. It is sad enough you did it. Even sadder to brag about it

I am generally on Team Grind, but this was a douche thing to do

I think ILA has gotten burned by a pro car champion like me before :)

No. I have other reasons for criticizing such foolishness. I know that as a young guy it made you "feel" manly at the time and that you were protecting some imaginary "turf". But, in time you will realize that your life would have been much simpler had you just let him pass. You would have enjoyed your drive more and most importantly not put lives at risk.

I understand that at your age you feel invincible and in total control, but you could have killed someone and what I find more disturbing is that even months later you appear indifferent to that fact.

I am still on Team Grind though.

Back