Grind

No...not really...I'm just curious as to how you think it's right and proper to judge others, but when someone else does.it to you...it's not right and proper.

I have judged you guilty of inaccurate biblical interpretation......I have judged you guilty of promoting the killing of unborn children......both of those are factual matters easily determined to be true......is that what you're referring to?......

I have judged you guilty of inaccurate biblical interpretation......I have judged you guilty of promoting the killing of unborn children......both of those are factual matters easily determined to be true......is that what you're referring to?......

Only because you refuse to look at the parable of the talents from the eye of the scared slave. I don't.promote the killing.of unborn children...I support the notion that we all determine own fate by our actions for good or bad. You will never have to make that decision, you will never be in that position...who are you to judge?

Let me ask you this...greed is a mortal sin....what if we outlawed greed?...after all, folks at the top hoarding wealth has a lot go do with abortion, drugs, crime and violence....too many people fighting for the same scraps....how many people have died? How many people suffer? Imagine all the.unborn babies we could save if money weren't a problem for so many.

But do keep supporting the master who reaps where he does not sow and gathers where he has not spread seed.

Supporter of murder as long as the victim is black said:
MY-my, such language.

It's always someone else, or something that's the problem; Huh. :)

Yes, you and the likes of you are the main problem.

I am part of the solution.

Would you like me to ressurect the FREEDUMB inability to spell thread?

Last edited:

I judge you guilty of being a hypocrite in the biblical sense. Go to your true reward.

Yes, you and the likes of you are the main problem.

I am part of the solution.

Would you like me to ressurect the FREEDUMB inability to spell thread?

YES - It's so much easier, for the liberals, when they blame ALL THE PROBLEMS on someone else.
Can't get a job - It's because of them
Addicted to drugs - It's because of them
Have no money - It's because of them
Didn't finish school - It's because of them
Get arrested - It's because of them
Become a statistic - It's because of them
etc
etc
etc

Last edited:
Only because you refuse to look at the parable of the talents from the eye of the scared slave. I don't.promote the killing.of unborn children...I support the notion that we all determine own fate by our actions for good or bad. You will never have to make that decision, you will never be in that position...who are you to judge?

Let me ask you this...greed is a mortal sin....what if we outlawed greed?...after all, folks at the top hoarding wealth has a lot go do with abortion, drugs, crime and violence....too many people fighting for the same scraps....how many people have died? How many people suffer? Imagine all the.unborn babies we could save if money weren't a problem for so many.

But do keep supporting the master who reaps where he does not sow and gathers where he has not spread seed.

To kill a baby is an act of greed. There's more to greed than cash.

Back