Grinds Advanced Theory - If you know stuff about trains, you know stuff about bombs.

it's very testable. ask anybody that knows something about trains if they know about bombs. 100% of the time, you will see the correlation.
I know something about trains though I know very little about bombs other then the ones I accidently created with some experiments that went horribly wrong, but hey! Shit happens.

I know something about trains though I know very little about bombs other then the ones I accidently created with some experiments that went horribly wrong, but hey! Shit happens.

That's why my parents refused to buy me a chemistry set when I was a kid. They probably would've been better to do that, as I tended to use whatever I found in the house, garage, barn, etc. ;)

That's why my parents refused to buy me a chemistry set when I was a kid. They probably would've been better to do that, as I tended to use whatever I found in the house, garage, barn, etc. ;)
All's I can tell you is you don't want to dissolve wood chips in nitric acid and let the exothermic reaction over heat or evaporate till it's bone dry.

I wouldn't recommend making a potassium permanganate martini either.

That's just a car. Put it in there, but I'm still wondering what happened to the cabooses? Where are the cabooses? I implore you.

If somebody knew what happened to the cabooses, they could probably make a nuclear weapon out of two banana peels and a piece of lettuce.

Yeah, where are the nice cabooses, dammit?!!?

coco-big-booty.jpg

There is more stuff around the house to create bombs with than ever comes in any chemistry set.

Back