grinds late night snack

For me last night about 11:30
A breaded pork tenderloin, fried taters, 2 slices of vine ripe tomatoes.
And a slice of pumkin pie for desert.
Big cold glass of milk.

Don't listen to those librul wimmin, macho men!

Real conservatives eat tons of processed food, lots of red meat, and stay away from anything "green".

Typical dumbass liberal assertions. I've had a garden nearly my whole life. More Legion FAIL.

feed_trolls.gif

Here in Alabama we have a hometown ginger ale that is superb, made with real ginger and everything. Very strong, has a bit of a bite, and makes the best floats you've ever tried. Everything else sold as ginger ale, pales in comparison.

http://www.buffalorock.com/products/gingerale.html
When I was living in NC they had both a Cream Ale and a Cherry Soda that were local made and both kicked ass. Can't remember the name though.

For me last night about 11:30
A breaded pork tenderloin, fried taters, 2 slices of vine ripe tomatoes.
And a slice of pumkin pie for desert.
Big cold glass of milk.
Mmmmm breaded pork tenderloin. My favorite junk food. For whatever reason when I was living in the south, pork eating capital of the universe, you couldn't find a breaded pork tenderloin sandwhich for love nor money.

Weren't you already hospitalized when your body went into processed food sugar shock and they had to remove your intestines? You better learn to eat vegetables and some fruits by time your 30 or your 40's aren't going to go well.
She's right Grind. Think about it like this. Eating lots and lots of fiber is not only healthy, it serves a usefull political tool as you can both annoy friends and kill your enemies! :)

Back