Grind's Seven Deadly Sins

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Here is what I detest the most. Many of your jpp members exhibit some of these qualities.

1. Hypocrisy
2. Facetious-ness
3. Intellectual Dishonesty
4. Group Think
5. Irrationality
6. Patronizing
7. Pessimism

Last edited:
Saoirse - Grind's Arch-enemy, exhibited the following: 1, 2, 3 and 6.

Cypress: 1, 2 and 3.

Desh: 1, 4, 5

We always knew you had these problems Grind. It is a good thing that you are realizing these shortcomings and addressing them.

Hang in there dude!

Good let me think of how I can violate the remaining ones so you can see how bad it is and you will quit doing them...

HUmmm..........

But you forgot to add ...Arrogance That would probably fall on me...:cof1:
Tell ya what Grind if ya have been a good boy and saved a few bucks I will sale you my Dodge 4x4 pictured in my sig...take it for a cruise on the Blvd on a Saturday night...it may get ya laid...then ya would not be so bitter!

Last edited:
I made some money because of someone elses greed. The kid (28) that inherited the property just wanted money now! He bought a new truck, a bass boat and a 4 wheeler, etc. He is now pissed at me. Oh well. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to sell because of the proposed upgrades in the area...

I made enough on stock playing to help out. And yes I suppose I could tell my employer to cut my pay.... I pay my employees well for this area and they even have Insurance.

greedy, naw I am not greedy. Just ask Spinner.

Tell ya what Grind if ya have been a good boy and saved a few bucks I will sale you my Dodge 4x4 pictured in my sig...take it for a cruise on the Blvd on a Saturday night...it may get ya laid...then ya would not be so bitter!

Why would any man like to get laid by a chick who was so shallow that she was attracted to his truck?

I can't believe I just wrote that. :o

Where's Kenny Chesney when you need him? :D

thanks but i drive a beamer :)

Back