Grind's Seven Deadly Sins

SR had 1, 3, 5, and 8. But he isn't tied with sao. Im going to have to figure out how to weigh these options.

I know we seemed so close, but she is like Desh with a brain problem. (Let that sink in)

I like Desh and Lady Saorise. They're both credible and intelligent posters. They definetly are opinionated and sometimes confrontational. But, they're not mindless buffoons, trolls, or insane xenophobic reactionaries like CK, battleborne, toby, or asshate.

Last edited:
I can only speak....

I like Desh and Lady Saorise. They're both credible and intelligent posters. They definetly are opinionated and sometimes confrontational. But, they're not mindless buffoons, trolls, or insane xenophobic reactionaries like CK, battleborne, toby, or asshate.

for myself...but hey dipshit...I am consistent on all my issues...never waver nor do I run or flipflop...whether you agree with my opinions or not is irrelevant! And by the way...you are not all that popular as you seem to think you are...now go play with the Doggies and Kitties like a good Veternarian should...ya are outta your league with real politics!

Back