groan championship....

PostmodernProphet

fully immersed in faith..
Topspin has groaned me nine times today......unless someone can top it I am claiming the groan championship.....and you see where it says in the corner "groaned at 107 times in 99 posts?....99 of those were Topspin.....

now how am I to retain my title if you abuse your administrative powers by fucking up the statistics.....next I suppose you'll be stroking your trinity buddies by giving them a million groans each.....
That isn't an Administrative power, anybody could do it. Although each Thanks/Groan does cause a DBase string to open and sometimes create a delay on the site if one is doing it too often.

now how am I to retain my title if you abuse your administrative powers by fucking up the statistics.....next I suppose you'll be stroking your trinity buddies by giving them a million groans each.....

yeah i didn't cheat. I literally opened the last 100 posts you made and individually groaned each one :)

Topspin has groaned me nine times today......unless someone can top it I am claiming the groan championship.....and you see where it says in the corner "groaned at 107 times in 99 posts?....99 of those were Topspin.....
I don't often get groans but the overwhelming majority of them come from 3 people. You, Topper and Yurt.

The scary part is Topper groans me on shit we agree on!

Damn Yankee has you beat.

Groaned at 855 Times in 750 Posts

Score Card

She told threedee to give her "nine inches and make it hurt" so he screwed her 9 times and hit her in the head.

Something like that. I don't much understand masochists.

Every time you asked her if she was "chicken" when you put your hand on her thigh, eh?

Not something like that.

She told me she pointed and laughed.

The game was pretty funny, at times. We both laughed when the Packers intercepted at the end.

Why? Didn't you pay her?

While an old joke, the hormone joke is nevertheless funny, and has stood the test of time. Epic points.

Back