groan championship....

I don't often get groans but the overwhelming majority of them come from 3 people. You, Topper and Yurt.

The scary part is Topper groans me on shit we agree on!
really?....as you can see in the corner, I've only groaned anyone 23 times and most of those were trolls.....thus, I doubt you've had many from me at all....

i did ignore you, then you finally stopped obsessing over my personal life. you're lying that its my facebook pic. you have no idea who i am..... there may be hope for you yet.

you are legion troll and damo banned the account (though i think he later made it active or the ban expired) that you used to groan numerous members you don't politically agree with...i'm pretty sure that troll has well over a thousand groans....

ooops, busted :)

Sure, Yurtard. You lied.

Let's see, so far you're accused Dune, Charlie Bass, and me of being the legion troll, and that's just your recent paranoid bullshit on this board.

Is everybody legion troll, Yurtsie?

Ever get tired of seeing trolls everywhere?

Or maybe this is what you see in the mirror. You do look trollish.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4XK1k8Nsj6k/THRXrtvX_VI/AAAAAAAAAFI/UeFaroXZKbE/s1600/spandex.jpg

Maybe you're the troll.

how did i lie? you were on ignore, then i noticed you stopped posting your crap vis a vis an absence of post, so i took you off ignore. but if you want to continue it, you'll go right back.

you're the liar, you haven't seen my facebook page, you have no clue as to my identity, you only wish you did.

i actually defended bass until a MOD called him legion troll. so another lie by you. and dune, i defended him as well until he made posts identical to legions, right now, he has the benefit of the doubt, unlike you who is in fact legion. you think you're so clever, but you're too stupid to be clever.

why do you think me about all day and night? you google for me on the internet and talk about on the forum in the wee hours of the morning. why?

Back