Guess what came in the mail yesterday??

just remember that everyone you step on on your way up the ladder will meet you again on your way down.....

You Da Man.

At my college we called it "Checking the Box" because on that application for graduation there is a box that says, check here if you intend on graduating at the end of this quarter.

So what ya going to do with it?

my first order of business is to obviously finish in the spring taking my last 2 remaining classes.

Next I am going to graduate, and do the ceremony thing, then throw a huge ripper w family...

Then i am going to stay here til i get reimbursed.... then .....

I am finding a real job, with real responsibilities, where i actually do some work during the day... Im going to take my time selecting the job that I want, I am going to interview in Newark or New York City, then once I find a job, i am going to relocate and make more money and me and the pit are going to move to NYC metro area and rent an apartment.

Don't get me wrong, unfortunately with my company I'll eventually be there, but its still a nightmare. They are builing the Jersey Devil's stadium there. Like there isn't enough traffic already.

my first order of business is to obviously finish in the spring taking my last 2 remaining classes.

Next I am going to graduate, and do the ceremony thing, then throw a huge ripper w family...

Then i am going to stay here til i get reimbursed.... then .....

I am finding a real job, with real responsibilities, where i actually do some work during the day... Im going to take my time selecting the job that I want, I am going to interview in Newark or New York City, then once I find a job, i am going to relocate and make more money and me and the pit are going to move to NYC metro area and rent an apartment.

What do you eventually want to do with that degree... its like a new car... you gotta take it out for a spin....

Don't get me wrong, unfortunately with my company I'll eventually be there, but its still a nightmare. They are builing the Jersey Devil's stadium there. Like there isn't enough traffic already.

another great reason to live in New Jersey....

Am thinking about springfield... but i gotta find a dog friendly apartment for like either $1000 or less... dont really want to spend more than that...

What do you eventually want to do with that degree... its like a new car... you gotta take it out for a spin....

I think i want to go into derivatives personally, or do some sort of derivatives analyitical work, but they say you need experience on all the jobs ive seen... but ill see what comes...

Back